• Greens

Votes: 9 3.0%
  • DUP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 8 2.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
She sent him to a private school to stop him getting in with the wrong crowd. Looks like the wrong crowd was lucky.

She must be proud.
"I knew what could happen to my son if he was sent to the wrong school and got in with the wrong crowd."

Like the rest of us.

"I'm a West Indian mum and West Indian mums will go to the wall for their children."

Seems that some of the new intake are not exactly the cream rising to the top of the evolutionary tree... :laugh:

Unlucky. It's a more serious offence than just assault, it's a specific offence.

Express now:

"The 28-year-old was charged with two counts of assaulting an "emergency services worker" and a public order offence."

I'm doing a sweep as to when the BBC covers it.

The 13th has gone already, so tough.

Labour: We've managed to prevent Abbott from embarrassing us, champagne all around!

James Abbott: Hold my beer.

The son of the shadow home secretary Diane Abbott has admitted spitting at a police officer and biting his colleague outside the Foreign Office after being refused entry.

Misba Majid, prosecuting, had earlier said: "It is an assault on two police officers after an incident taking place at the Commonwealth Offices. The Commonwealth Offices called the police.

"He was there because he wanted to speak to a member of staff who was not present. When the police arrived, they politely asked him to leave. He refused to do so.

"He has gone on to whisper and the officer could not hear him, so has come closer to him and he has gone on to spit in their face. He has spat in the face of the officer PC Stefan Aqua. He has then managed to break one arm free and punch PC Aqua in the face.

"He then tried to punch PC May, and then grabbed PC May's left thumb and bit him.'

The article describes Mr. Abbott as a 'diplomat'.

This is obviously some use of the word 'diplomat' I wasn't previously aware of......

That fat airhead who was promoted several grades above his ability at the last election has just ordered 10,000 vacuum cleaners from ex-British cheerleader Dyson.

That fat airhead who was promoted several grades above his ability at the last election has just ordered 10,000 vacuum cleaners from ex-British cheerleader Dyson.
Apparently you don't know the difference between a vacuum cleaner and a ventilator.

Jeremy Corbyn has said that his spending plans were right because of what the government is spending for the covid crisis. What planet is this man on? If we'd set spending to his levels we wouldn't have stood a chance with the additional spending due to the crisis.
In all this mess we can be thankful at least that the man didn't make it to lead the country.

Jeremy Corbyn has said that his spending plans were right because of what the government is spending for the covid crisis. What planet is this man on? If we'd set spending to his levels we wouldn't have stood a chance with the additional spending due to the crisis.
In all this mess we can be thankful at least that the man didn't make it to lead the country.
Why you still listening to him? He's a nobody.

The WWII de Havilland Mosquito was made by furniture factories, cabinetmakers, and piano makers.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom