Get your instruments out for the lads!

A Sequentix P3 - very nice - wish I'd bought one of those before they stopped making them.

A Sequentix P3 - very nice - wish I'd bought one of those before they stopped making them.

I really like the P3, it's a great machine for the type of thing I want to do. And crucially its timing / rhythmic grip is peerless.

Sequentix are working on a successor named the Cirklon:

Cirklon

which I think is going to be even better, though like the P3 I bet much of its power will remain unused by me.

Never tried the MAQ, been tempted but prices still toppy and by the looks of it the way skip is implemented it won't suit me.

I really like the P3, it's a great machine for the type of thing I want to do. And crucially its timing / rhythmic grip is peerless.

Sequentix are working on a successor named the Cirklon:

Cirklon

which I think is going to be even better, though like the P3 I bet much of its power will remain unused by me.

Never tried the MAQ, been tempted but prices still toppy and by the looks of it the way skip is implemented it won't suit me.

The most powerful sequencers I've heard used are the Zeit from Infection music and Manikin's Schrittmacher but they're well over a grand each. :eek:

The MAQ is OK for £350 but it's not a (Moog) 960 replacement - as you say, skip isn't quite the same. And the manual's pants.

The most powerful sequencers I've heard used are the Zeit from Infection music and Manikin's Schrittmacher but they're well over a grand each. :eek:

Cheap compared to the GenoQs Octopus. :eek:

Had the Nemo for 6 months. Lovely to look at but I could trip it up in a heart beat. The P3 stays rock solid no matter that you do. :smashin:

[/attach]

2nd picture is from when it first arrived so not the how it is really now and 1st is obviously and on stage picture.

Drums are 8,10,12,14,16 and 22 Bass drum.

All Drums were hand sprayed by tattoo artists in America :D Love it. No better than DW imo.

Attachments

• DW.jpg
    DW.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 211
  • DW2.jpg
    DW2.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 262
Nice!

my little piece of england.. :smashin:

Attachments

• 15848_166224213188_736978188_2752662_3637343_n.jpg
    15848_166224213188_736978188_2752662_3637343_n.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 321
Some really nice gear in this thread! I would imagine after xmas everyone will have lots of new toys to show off :smashin:

I couldn't wait for xmas, so I decided to treat myself beforehand to a new (old) strat:

strat1.jpg

strat2-1.jpg

:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Very nice Strat :smashin: The black and white works really well :cool:

TD-9 - The module is really good :)

here's a pic of my old amp (since replaced with a Hughes & Kettner Triamp). I've kept the cabinet. The guitar is a Satriani Ibanez and the acoustic is a Yamaha.
IMG_0039.jpg

I also have a US Fender Strat, as per the gig shot below:
IMG_1350-01.jpg

....and a cool pic of the new(ish) amp:
PictureHK.jpg

Only problem is I don't get to play enough these days between work & family!

That's quality!

How much was the Hughes & Kettner?

That's quality!

How much was the Hughes & Kettner?

Thanks - I got it second hand from a guy on ebay. Its the Mk 1 version and I think I paid around £650 for it. They were £1500 new :eek:

i also bought a hardshell case with wheels to transport it around, as it weighs an absolute ton! It's got 3 separate channels with two different settings on each, so 6 channels in essence, and it is outrageously loud (it is 100w afterall )!! I never use those pedals anymore as I get such a nice tone direct across 3 different channels / sounds (clean, ACDC dirty & chug!!)

....I'd like a nice Les Paul to crown it all off...but it would be an indulgence as I just wouldn't get to play it loud enough these days!

Recently moved into my new loft conversion, slightly old pics.. some rather nice ADAM A5's have been added since :)

fmaxx2.jpg

fmaxx1.jpg

fmaxx3.jpg

Last edited:
Recently moved into my new loft conversion, slightly old pics.. some rather nice ADAM A5's have been added since :)

Wow, nice.
Have you got long arms? :D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom