Ghost of Tsushima Review & Comments

Tnx for nice review, this will be my next game after i finish Xenoblade and Astral Chain 🥂

Pre-ordered it from ShopTo, should have arrived today but Royal Mail have let me down. 😠

Looking forward to getting into this.
I need something to take me away from TLOU2 which I have now played through 3 times!

Awesome! I was under the impression that this was looking a bit "Soulsbourne" which is not my speed at all, but it looks like I'm quite wrong.
Once I finally finish Odyssey, I'll probably put some money down on this!

Love this review! It's like a movie one...video section...and audio section...for home cinema.
Audio is soooooo poor on most games even in 2020!!!

Man this game is so good, after the constant lows of TLOU2 - plus coming from finishing Odyssey prior to that - it's somehow really refreshing, honestly it's just great fun.

Man this game is so good, after the constant lows of TLOU2 - plus coming from finishing Odyssey prior to that - it's somehow really refreshing, honestly it's just great fun.
Just playing odyssey myself right now and loving It!
Can you do the more stealthy approach to enemies like you can in assassins creed?
Like sneak up to camp at night, take out a few people at long range then sneak in for quiet assassinations? That kinda stuff I love..

Just playing odyssey myself right now and loving It!
Can you do the more stealthy approach to enemies like you can in assassins creed?
Like sneak up to camp at night, take out a few people at long range then sneak in for quiet assassinations? That kinda stuff I love..
Yes you can, it's slightly less 'refined' than Odyssey but the assassination is just as much fun.
killing them with a bow is fun, steaming into them is fun. Honestly it's just really enjoyable all round imo. Also because it's more compact than Odyssey all the rewards you earn are usually immediately useful.
Odyssey is huge and there's a fair bit of grinding [I did get the platinum so there was a lot of grind for me personally] - I still enjoyed it - but this seems regularly more gratifying with smaller instance to instance gameplay if that makes sense.
I'm just about to finish the first act, so there's a way to go yet, I'm hoping it can keep up the same level of quality.
It's the kind of game you're thinking about while you're on your lunch break, "If I do this... I can get that, which will allow me to do such and such..." kind of thing.
In fact I'm going to play it right now. :D

Pre-ordered it from ShopTo, should have arrived today but Royal Mail have let me down. 😠

Royal Mail let me down too with this game,they sent it to the wrong sorting centre a few towns away so had to wait until the Monday to get it. Fantastic game so far though.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom