Ghost Recon: Breakpoint (PS4)

Cha1ky

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Leaked ahead of tonight's reveal

59664125_1647964338680596_6211451539643432960_n.png

I'm gonna be all over that, like a tramp on a bag of chips......:laugh: Main villain Cole D Walker is voiced by The Punisher,:eek: Netflix's loss is our gain.:rotfl:

images.jpg

Last edited:
The official reveal is tonight at 19:30.

I got the platinum for Wildlands, but TBH it was only because there wasn't much else i was playing at the time, my main criticism was stealth felt poorly implemented.
So i hope this one improves that area a lot.

I hope it is a damn sight better than Wildlands was. Thought that was atrocious.

So is this a tennis game now? Tennis Royale no doubt...

Looks great, Bring it on FRANK.....:rotfl:

Will need to see more. But looks a decent enough co-op job.

Frank not being the good guy was a terrible mistake :laugh:

Reading between the lines / impressions from the videos:
- Stealth gets hiding bodies, and rolling-in-mud environmental camo (MGS3?), nothing else mentioned, not much stealth used in gameplay
- enemy have better tech than the ghosts (not like in books)
- the whole "you are the hunted" vibe, I guess to add danger
- classes :rolleyes: Oh my diety(s) you wat mate?
- enemies looked pulled straight from the Division 2 (cross team resource sharing?)
- solo, co-op, PvP, main game has story

Looks "ok", not going to pre-order, and i'd like to see the mechanics explained a lot better.
The prob with the first was it felt very much like a generic Ubisoft open-world game, then given guns (instead of ass creed) and a thin veneer of Tom Clancy to associate with a brand - but I never felt like I was in a book by him.
If you squint at the videos as shown, and chopped them up a bit, you could probably fake to someone that this was DLC for The Division (I swear some of the assets are from Roosevelt Island stronghold).

The whole classes stuff fills me with dread, I wonder if it'll have a Battle Royale mode :confused:

Reading between the lines / impressions from the videos:
- Stealth gets hiding bodies, and rolling-in-mud environmental camo (MGS3?), nothing else mentioned, not much stealth used in gameplay
The majority of the gameplay video showed a stealth approach I thought.
The first contact in the woods when he covered himself in mud and killed the first target then they all entered the base and got into position in a stealthy manner. When they attacked the base it came as a total surprise to the enemy.

I just remember what the first Wildlands video looked like. And then what it released like. So until I see more, I'm sadly in no way convinced. As much as I normally love the Ghost Recon titles.

Ubisoft are now adding AI team mates for single player mode. :thumbsup:

There was a major backlash when they announced that they had done away with your squad mates in the solo story, they had no choice but to reverse their decision.:D

Watched some new vids of this over the weekend and must say I wasn't overly impressed with what I saw.

The initial trailers seemed to suggest the franchise was going more in a gritty survival direction, but the vids I saw looked more of the same as Wildlands.

I'll be keeping an eye on it but im on the fence at the minute.

Received an email to say I have access to the next alpha test this weekend, hopefully my broadband will be fixed in time.

Had a play, thought it was boring tbh, will see if it changes later in the build.

Annoying I got sent a beta code, but it looks like it's for Xbox.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom