Ghost Recon: Breakpoint (X1)

Is Breakpoint using the mechanic that forces you to keep eating & drinking?

I find that a complete pain personally - hated it in Fallout New Vegas and it's being binned off for low level players in Fallout 76 too.

Just got invited to the testing 26th-29th July, do you guys who were in earlier ones still get access?

I haven't looked it up, but I assume so, as I noticed the tech test app had updated in the last day or two.

Just got invited to the testing 26th-29th July, do you guys who were in earlier ones still get access?
I was invited to the first tech test but I haven't recieved any invitations for the second one. The ghosts/techtest site reads like only the new invitees will be able to participate in the second tech test.

I see. I'm not too fussed to play another tech test and would rather try a more polished beta. That said, despite playing Wildlands to death, I'm not particularly excited about this one based on what I've seen and played so far. I was up for a Wildlands sequel before this was revealed as well.

I see. I'm not too fussed to play another tech test and would rather try a more polished beta. That said, despite playing Wildlands to death, I'm not particularly excited about this one based on what I've seen and played so far. I was up for a Wildlands sequel before this was revealed as well.
I sort of agree, I like Wildlands but I really didn't like this. I am happy that they brought the AI teammates back but I am not sure if this will alter the game enough for me to enjoy it.

As I intend to play it alone I might put this on the future sale list.

I have just received an invite to this tech test, I will have a blast tomorrow.

Yep same here, didn't even sign up !
Will see if I am about the weekend, if not then I will give it away if someone is in need.

I've got a beta key as well, which I had applied for ages ago via my Ubisoft account.

Recently my tech test app updated and has turned into the beta, so I may not need to use my key. Will find out on 5 September.

I've got a beta key as well, which I had applied for ages ago via my Ubisoft account.

Recently my tech test app updated and has turned into the beta, so I may not need to use my key. Will find out on 5 September.

You won’t, I just got another mail ‘rewarding’ me with access to the beta as I was on the tech test. Just need to update or download the test again.

I had an email saying because I took part in the technical test I am also invited to the beta using the same client I used on the tech test.

I also requested a beta code from the ubi site so if I get one I will offer it up also.

I got sent a code too. Can't remember if I ever requested one on their site, quite possible, but i'll give it a go.

If anyone else has a spare BETA key, would be appreciated.
Failing that, I'll pre-order it, and then cancel it if I decide I don't want it.

had a go on the beta it`s not bad, a lot better than it looked on the tech test :D but think i`m going to hold off buying until it`s on sale

Omg this is my type of game. Loved the last GR, and this is more of the same with some lovely rpg elements. Looks horrible, I mean really horrible. Hoping there's more polish to add, but plays fantastic. Ghost Recon fans will be happy I think.
Cheered me up after gears 5 bummed me out lol.
Played 15 mins and don't want to spoil any more, will wait for release.

Omg this is my type of game. Loved the last GR, and this is more of the same with some lovely rpg elements. Looks horrible, I mean really horrible. Hoping there's more polish to add, but plays fantastic. Ghost Recon fans will be happy I think.
Cheered me up after gears 5 bummed me out lol.
Played 15 mins and don't want to spoil any more, will wait for release.

Sounds promising, but I'm waiting to give the beta a go to see for myself.

I played Wildlands a lot, but I did not get the same enjoyment or level of engagement with Breakpoint in the tech test and I'm not convinced by the future tech and attacking vehicles footage they've released so far.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom