Ghost Recon: Wildlands (PS4)

I don't think so, the last one i played was the R6 Twitch special operations. or was it the Sam Fisher mission, can't remember. just a quick check.....they are free to play no need to buy the year 1 or year 2 pass.

Season pass contents.

Contents of the Ghost Recon: Wildlands Season Pass

Pretty sure it'll be on sale on the store at some point.

My favourite weapon is the SR-25 Jungle, if you look at its stats it isn't anything special, but in the field its ridiculous, its a one shot kill on anything from armoured convoys to military copters are one shot kills, its not as powerful in Fallen Ghosts DLC though.
Thanks for the info.

I wasn't very clear so I apologise, I was talking about the Narco Road and Fallen Ghost DLC missions. The link you provided was very helpful. :smashin:

Reviving an old thread here but have only just started to play this.

Did any of you have sound issues? From the opening cut scene in the chopper, to interrogating suspects, I have to rely on the subtitles. Can`t hear any voices much at all.
I have switched from LPCM to Bitstream and back again on the PS4 pro a few times but still the same.

I can hear the radio no problem though :)

Any suggestions?

Reviving an old thread here but have only just started to play this.

Did any of you have sound issues? From the opening cut scene in the chopper, to interrogating suspects, I have to rely on the subtitles. Can`t hear any voices much at all.
I have switched from LPCM to Bitstream and back again on the PS4 pro a few times but still the same.

I can hear the radio no problem though :)

Any suggestions?
I cannot remember having any audio issues but a quick search shows it's a common issue, restarting the console seems to be the general way to fix it.

Just in case anyone else has the audio problems.

My PS4 is plugged directly ro the AVR and it was defaulting to DD surround. To get the audio to work right, use 'multi channel stereo'. Working fine now.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom