Ghost Recon: Wildlands (PS4)

Wow! Looks great.

Cool,a shooter worth buying.

This looks like a worthy purchase. The last Ghost Recon was excellent in coop mode but a bit janky in multiplayer. Hopefully they willl have nailed it this time.

This looks bloomin brilliant! E3 is not letting me down this year so far, some amazing games aready.

A definate day one purchase, the vehciles alone in the open work look like huge fun! Should be right up my street.

Defo one I'll be keeping an eye on that's for sure.

After seeing the downgrades to the division though and how that ended up being years away, in just go I ng to out this one to the back of my mind.

looka amazing to me, defo worth a buy, play with a good squad and this should be really fun.

Looks stunning! See COD, that's how you make a shooter.

Having watched R6 siege and this, this appeals much more to me and looks alot more fun.

Major surprise
Seriously impressed at what looks like farcry meets errr GR

Loved the last Ghost Recon, the MP was one of the best designs I've ever played. The SP was enjoyable in co-op too.

This looks fantastic :D

Hopefully they don't mess up by giving most of the UK games with the RU MP attached meaning non of us can connect to each other like last time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just watched... epic. Hope they give you the option on how you want to take on a mission rather than making you play through the same mission 4 different ways in order to rank up or something to unlock new areas.

Seems to me you ll get the option of how to handle each mission how ever you choose,eliminate that target and move on to the next.maybe they ll make you eliminate certain targets in a given way but I reckon the majority will be up to you and your team

Seems to me you ll get the option of how to handle each mission how ever you choose,eliminate that target and move on to the next.maybe they ll make you eliminate certain targets in a given way but I reckon the majority will be up to you and your team
Yah, I get that, but I don't want them forcing you to play the same mission different ways to advance your toons and open up more contracts or whatever. Or maybe making you do so many missions a certain playstyle to get a trophy or the like. Knowing me I'll want to do it stealth night or picking them off with a sniper rifle from bushes 200 yards away and won't want to go in guns blazing unless I have to do it for a trophy.

I don't think so mate.imagine a gta style world map,that's what I took from the end of the trailer.once you've taken out that target in what ever style you choose.....it's done and dusted

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom