Ghostbusters 4k UltraHD Bluray - 1/5 - EMBARASSING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one said opinions cant be wrong?
And please stay on topic the thread about Ghostbusters 4k being bad.
Well everyone on this thread bar OP says it's not bad, so people can take that as they will.

Well everyone on this thread bar OP says it's not bad, so people can take that as they will.
If you adhere to what others say, in regard to scores, rankings and takings, you aren't being true to yourself. You're just jumping on someone elses band waggon.

If you adhere to what others say, in regard to scores, rankings and takings, you aren't being true to yourself. You're just jumping on someone elses band waggon.
Or it could also just be that maybe everyone else is onto something.

Where the bloody hell did this ridiculous thread come from? :confused:
Swear this wasn't here this time yesterday.

Also, I'm all up for everyone's personal opinion. cool.
But just like all the fuss in the oblivion thread, it's unwarranted. shut up.

Silly thread. Robert Harris seems to think it's okay, but what does he know eh?

Also, I'm all up for everyone's personal opinion. cool.
But just like all the fuss in the oblivion thread, it's unwarranted. shut up.
You don't tell people to shut up for having a different opinion. For some reason some people are not satisfied with the picture. Taking the 1 and 2 star on Amazon aprox 134 people seem to be having some trouble with it and what from a bunch I read of them the problem was the picture quality.
Ghost B.jpg

You don't tell people to shut up for having a different opinion. For some reason some people are not satisfied with the picture. Taking the 1 and 2 star on Amazon aprox 134 people seem to be having some trouble with it and what from a bunch I read of them the problem was the picture quality.
View attachment 765362

Remember though, all the reviews at Amazon are jumbled up ( UHD, Blu, DVD and VHS!!) so do not give a fair representation.
Agree with you as regards differing opinions though, it's what makes the forum fun.

View attachment 765362
the shut up was directed at the severity & OTT anger that's brought on by the entire post/discussion. one that very quickly turned south of a discussion by the seems of it. that, and grammar police trolling. not specifically at the right to having a different opinion.

the opinion is fine, its the rest of it that's ridiculous.

View attachment 765362
I don't read much into this.

Taking this poll into account, the users giving it 1 or 2 stars only account for 6%

In my daily life, at least 50% the people I meet are at least partial morons, so this 6% may simply be putting the disc into the player the wrong way up ;)

Remember though, all the reviews at Amazon are jumbled up ( UHD, Blu, DVD and VHS!!) so do not give a fair representation.
Agree with you as regards differing opinions though, it's what makes the forum fun.
Yes I know but of the ones I did read were about the 4K disk. I do know they a pest for sticking all the reviews across the formats. And I think people want to read reviews of the item, most people already know what the films like, its not like a review of a book.

Yes I know but of the ones I did read were about the 4K disk. I do know they a pest for sticking all the reviews across the formats. And I think people want to read reviews of the item, most people already know what the films like, its not like a review of a book.
This puts it into more perspective...
1.png

2.png

Seven 1 star reviews and three 2 star reviews.

I don't read much into this.

Taking this poll into account, the users giving it 1 or 2 stars only account for 6%

In my daily life, at least 50% the people I meet are at least partial morons, so this 6% may simply be putting the disc into the player the wrong way up ;)
So at least 39% of them that like it are are at least partial morons morons who gave it 4 and 5 star.

My issue, on a serious note, is that the op has started a thread, the title of which is so completely removed from reality. If other users search on here, or even Google regarding the GB UHD, they may well find this garbage and get a completely distorted view of the disc.

So at least 39% of them that like it are are at least partial morons morons who gave it 4 and 5 star.
Potentially yes. It's not ideal, I grant you. Luckily, we have at least got the sensible 50% making up the majority of 5* reviews to rely on ;)

Potentially yes. It's not ideal, I grant you. Luckily, we have at least got the sensible 50% making up the majority of 5* reviews to rely on ;)
And who to say the 50% with the 5 star.

Anyway I agree with samdavies the thread has brought some of the nastiest out in members and been one of the most unpleasant threads I've read.
Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom