Ghostbusters (Blu-ray Steelbook)

RedDevil85

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Purchase link: Zavvi

Release date: 27/06/2016 (Re-issue: 15/06/2020)

Previously HMV exclusive

ghostbusters-jpg.706550

Attachments

• Ghostbusters.jpg
    Ghostbusters.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 1,105
  • Ghostbusters (inside).jpg
    Ghostbusters (inside).jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 171
  • Ghostbusters (open).jpg
    Ghostbusters (open).jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 240
Last edited:
Feedback has been surprisingly positive for these 2 :confused: Personally cannot believe the "Pop Art" steels still keep happening, most have been dreadful, including these 2 new ones.

This is better than the other one but they still both suck.

If they both hit a quid each then I might send an email to see if I can get 2 for a pound.

The 4K release that is also included in your German release or isn't it? :D
My french dual release includes both 4K masters.
Oh right those. :laugh: Phew! You had me worried there for a minute mate. :p Yes, my German release comes packing with those beauties (the very reason I bought them ;)). I regard those 4k releases as the older ones now what with the UHD versions now on the horizon.

Oh my god some of the art on the latest steels are poor but this one bats right into a new level. Without a doubt it looks even worse than the breaking bad steels. Awful isn't even close

Pre-order price dropped to £14.99.
I doubt it'll be long after release until it reaches under a tenner like many do at HMV.

Why did you have to bump this thread and the other one @RedDevil85? Why? Why?! :p
Excellent, he's asked me a question so I'll just have to reply, thus bumping the thread again... :devil::D

Answer to the question... To annoy you... j/k that wasn't actually the reason, though I think it most definitely will be from now on.. :devil::laugh:;)

Excellent, he's asked me a question so I'll just have to reply, thus bumping the thread again... :devil::D
Blast! I had hoped you'd look on my question as more rhetorical. :p

Answer to the question... To annoy you... j/k that wasn't actually the reason, though I think it most definitely will be from now on.. :devil::laugh:;)
I'm beginning to appreciate your username even more now. :D

Why you little...
Homer-choking-Bart.gif

gb1-2hmv-jpg.730043

@Bemused One

Saw HMV post up a photo and thought.. I know just the person who'd love for me to bump the thread with an update, I mean you haven't yet got to check out the artwork with the price and UV copy stickers on have you? How interesting I'm sure you'll agree it is... cellophane looks decent too!...

:devil::cool::D

Attachments

• GB1-2HMV.jpg
    GB1-2HMV.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 785
gb1-2hmv-jpg.730043

@Bemused One

Saw HMV post up a photo and thought.. I know just the person who'd love for me to bump the thread with an update, I mean you haven't yet got to check out the artwork with the price and UV copy stickers on have you? How interesting I'm sure you'll agree it is... cellophane looks decent too!...

:devil::cool::D

I love the cellophane but wish they had glued the price sticker under the title instead :D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom