Ghosts - Anyone still playing it?

bernado

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Yes I know, pretty desperate but I'm bored with wall running and jumping around like Skippy the kangaroo.
Is Ghosts still an option on multiplayer, if only for TDM?

If you have any spare cash, just do what I did and buy a cheap Xbox 360. I managed to a 360 and Modern Warfare 1, 2 and 3, Black Ops 1,2 and 3, plus Ghosts, all for just under £80. You can pick it up for even less on Ebay these days as well.

If you have any spare cash, just do what I did and buy a cheap Xbox 360. I managed to a 360 and Modern Warfare 1, 2 and 3, Black Ops 1,2 and 3, plus Ghosts, all for just under £80. You can pick it up for even less on Ebay these days as well.
I have got an old Phat PS3 in a cupboard, I've been banned from having two consoles on display but never say never[emoji12]
As it happens I picked up Legacy Infinite Warfare cheap yesterday so have now got MWR to keep me busy for jet pack free thrills.

Talk about rekindling a 3 month old thread :facepalm:

Any how, just picked Ghosts up, as per OP sick of jet packing etc (im too old for that lol)

If anyone still plays add me on PSN - Moiizer

Ghosts would of been a better game if the maps were a lot better. For me Ghosts had the worst collection of maps in all COD games.

Plus I hated the killstreaks, they even ruined the UAV by turning it in to the Sat com

I just bought this in the sale its quite fun actually.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom