Godfall

Looks so purty.

Released in response to the xbox reveal? Or the "fridge" I should say... Looks good up to now for a launch game :)

I'll wait until there is gameplay I'm not going to judge based on cutscene even if it states in-game.

As always mate.... But you can't tell me shiny shiny new ps5 graphics don't tickle you :D

Oh I'm not denying it looks good, if you pause you can see reflections of what is going on around them in their armor which you would only get with raytracing so at least that shows they are putting it to good use, and also some nice FX with the Storm and the flaming sword.

"actual in-engine footage" :rolleyes: ugh huh.

To impress me show:
- gameplay
- advanced AI
- logical environment interactions (no stupid invisible walls like a 3 foot hedge, wooden doors that can be destroyed by a grenade launcher or sword that can shop thru steel)
- mid-level loading times
- non-annoying and fast menus
- fully customisable control schemes
- flamethrowers

===

also to mods: shouldn't this be under a PS5 -> PS5 Games subsection? To be consistent with the other game forums I mean.

Looks like the sort of game you only get at launch windows, because no one would ever buy at any other time.

Its not a sony made game its by a smaller 75 man dev team Counterplay Games and published by gearbox

Just seen gameplay footage for over a minute, not overly impressed tbh.

I missed that one, it's the same as above but with another 1min 6seconds. It also says not PS5 in the title.

... 6 seconds ...

excited-child.gif

So this is PS4 footage then?
It looks (from various none official sources) like this was originally going to be a PC game and then Sony bagged it as a PS5 exclusive. If the sources are correct then it's PC gameplay.

That game is not really impressing me at all, could easily pass for current gen IMO.

That game is not really impressing me at all, could easily pass for current gen IMO.
The footage is from a year ago and the game is still in development so I would wait for the official gameplay videos to release before making a judgement.

It looks gameplay wise like an Assassin's Creed style combat system and I enjoyed the last two games.

A shiny sword.... Hmm and that was a complete waste of my attention! Thanks for that. Lol 😊😊😊

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom