Godfall

1600297622282.png

Screenshot_20200917-181520_Twitter.jpg

Sorry, that did deserve a laugh.
😀

I genuinely didnt know what that meant!

I am an old fart and assumed it meant they had had (insert number) pre-orders or something, akin to a record going gold or platimum.

I'll get me coat.

This actually looks pretty impressive, graphics are sharp and the combat looks pretty fluid. They just need to clarify how the game works around mission structure and levelling, is it linear and how about the loot et

Looks a bit like Warframe to me but i've not paid much attention to that for a long time.

I would be interested to see anything other than combat, I mean is this a Devil may Cry type game where the combat is the game or is there any other aspect to it ?

I hope this isn’t God-aw-fall.

Why is this unavailable at nearly every shop apart from amazon?

Why is this unavailable at nearly every shop apart from amazon?

Game have it for £70 same as Amazon Simplygames have it for £65 , shopto don't have it listed at all, no idea why I have messaged them but no reply as yet.

Combat looks similar to God of War, looks pretty good though, I'll leave it a few days till after launch for reviews.

Shopto now has it available for Preorder for £62.85 standard edition and £79.85 for the deluxe.

Eighty quid, gees. 🙄

According to the PS Store listing (US):

Online play required.

PS Plus required for online play.

Hopefully this is just badly worded, and it should say PS Plus required for multiplayer. But if this is correct and you do need PS Plus even for single player, that is some BS right there :nono:.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom