Going stir crazy

maxwell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So I have been at home for 6 days now and I am finding I have now lost all motivation to do anything at all, I am bored stupid. Normally my job is varied and active and at different locations throughout the week.
I don't have anything to do on the house as its a new build, I do have a project for the garden but cannot get the materials so that is off the cards for the time being.
There is only so much reading/tv/Internet you can take.

Arrrrrgh !!!!

What are others doing to relieve it ?

There are so many things I could be doing, but like you say, it's not possible to get the materials etc.
If it warms up a bit, I will go out and dig the garden for some reason.

Tried I Spy? :D

Some garden centres etc are delivering, may be worth looking

Get an xbox/playstation.
Get a netflix/disney subscription.
I could literally see out months with just the above. :)
Shame I have a wife and kids at home that mean I can’t do either of the above. :D

Last edited:
Get an xbox/playstation.
Get a netflix/disney subscription.
I could literally see out months with just the above. :)
Shame I have a wife and kids at home that mean I can do either of the above. :D
Got Netflix/Prime/Kodi, got Playstation all are boring me now

I've got 2 lads, 20 and 17, at home and thought there would be plenty for us to do like watch movies, play board games, teach me how to not get killed after 5 seconds whilst playing Aliens on the PS3 etc but they've took to staying in their rooms. I'm left with watching the fish swim around the tank.

As others have said, read, do a jigsaw, learn a new skill online, look at things you always wished you had time for but never got around to. There are so many things someone could do. Use your imagination. :)

...they've took to staying in their rooms...
They do understand that, the guidance for social distancing doesn't mean self-isolating from members of the same household?
My teenagers do that during normal times.

Count all the creepy crawlies in your garden :D

Put a bird feeder up.

So far I've been too busy to be bored. There's always things needing done around here.
I've barely watched any TV either so I've that to look forward to when all the little jobs are done.

I'm left with watching the fish swim around the tank.
daily_paint__1276__fish_tank_by_cryptid_creations_da37obc-fullview.jpg

Given how the home schooling is going it's agood job I never became a teacher.

Ditto the disputed trades section :D. Sadly they have dried up a bit. Also dashcam footage on youtube. You really will be begging to go back to work after a few of those.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom