Gran Turismo Sport - 2019/20 Time Trials

woohoo a 2nd wooden spoon coming up for me. 😂

IMG_20200214_200856.jpg

Springs changed in my pedals...almost went pear shaped as the screw on the brake pedal was threaded before I even touched it. Luckily you can use a spanner to release the bottom of the pedal to get the spring out.

Brake and gas springs changed and are massively different. It's going to take some time to get used to them I think but from a very quick 2 laps of the TT (53 seconds) they feel really good, a lot more feeling in the gas which is really what I wanted and the brake is super stiff so requires fair bit of pressure.

Anyway, the TT - hmmm could be interesting. I don't mind the Veyron but have never driven it around Suzuka and have never driven that short course at all so no idea how to do the final corner but once I've worked out a decent brake boas I can give it a proper go :)

I’ve broken my initial lap record 3 times now, and it’s not updating online. Is there some sort of bug when trying to set a time with a different car?

Absolute joke, I thought something was wrong the last couple of days because I couldn't get within half a second of my best time. Fired up Modern Warfare and the pad is fcuked, only had it a month or two. I'm blaming GT Sport again.

is anyone having any problems with the rear view mirror flickering?

What are the actual times then as I'm 3rd on the leader board but the 2 above me are not on the veyron?

Looks like I may be out of this until I get yet another pad, is there any more robust pads out there than the standard controller?

Looks like I may be out of this until I get yet another pad, is there any more robust pads out there than the standard controller?
I’ve heard the Nacon Revolution is good, but never owned one myself, but then I’ve never broken one the standard controllers.

I’ve heard the Nacon Revolution is good, but never owned one myself, but then I’ve never broken one the standard controllers.

It's a joke, I've only just purchased this controller and it's playing up already. I put that much force in to the things that they just give up.

I did set the second fastest time in the Veyron but didn't bother taking a screenshot as I felt I could go quicker.

Since that day though my times have been way off as the pad is pulling to the left, going to try and exchange it this weekend.

I've got 3 PS4 controllers and the only issue I had was a broken trigger hinge, which was easy enough to fix and was after several years of use.
Is it the analogue stick that's broken?

The trigger went on my first controller, yes it's the left analogue now as it is pulling to the side all the time. I wish I could get a wheel but that's not an option unless I want the house to myself. 😂

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom