Gran Turismo Sport - 2019/20 Time Trials

Getting back on topic with Gran Turismo :D

I'll create a lobby at 7.45pm tonight and will post the details in here - plan is to start a race at 8.15pm so do join anytime before then for practice/qualifying.

I'll create a lobby at 7.45pm tonight and will post the details in here - plan is to start a race at 8.15pm so do join anytime before then for practice/qualifying.

Agreed - must not be tempted to spend more money. Must not tell more lies to wife about total cost of games :)

Will hopefully pop in - not sure I'll be mic'd up - its a very long time since I was on mic in an online game (think Quake back in 98, yes really).

Great stuff, hopefully i'll be able to join in. :thumbsup:

Sry final pedal question. I’ve gone fir just brake and gas but are people using the two stabilising bars? Where my pedals are set means they don’t quite fit with the spacers so not sure any point.

5C84B516-4758-4DCB-BFAE-94BE2FE92CE0.jpeg

Open to anyone?

I hard mount my pedals so I didn't need the bars, left them in the box

I squeezed them on finally. Not sure how they will help but hey ho.
Left the default soft blocks on the pedal to try first and will change as needed.

I used both rods, I can’t remember which blocks I used, I suppose I shouldn’t have rushed it so much 😄
image.jpg

I used both rods, I can’t remember which blocks I used, I suppose I shouldn’t have rushed it so much 😄
View attachment 1323846

lol. I did think about having the clutch but I’ve never used one in a driving game so will leave it off. Hell, don’t even use them in my own cars anymore, it’s 2020 :)

Which track and class you thinking?

Gr.3 (with BoP) at Catalunya

20:05 - Qualifing (7 mins)
20:15 - Race (20 Laps)

Not seeing it...

Sorry I ducked out part way through, have never raced on that track so was really struggling :(

Anyone still on?

I know what you mean!

No worries mate - same time next week, different track 🙂

Not anymore, just the one race for me tonight.

Yeah, I didn't think it would go beyond 30 minutes so I'll trim it down for next week 🙂

Sorry, was busy last night so missed this entirely. I would suggest having 2 or 3 shorter races, then if someone has an off or just a bad race, they're likely to stick around for the next race. Maybe let people know the track and car the day before so everyone can make sure they know the track too?

Sorry, was busy last night so missed this entirely. I would suggest having 2 or 3 shorter races, then if someone has an off or just a bad race, they're likely to stick around for the next race. Maybe let people know the track and car the day before so everyone can make sure they know the track too?

If this is to become something a bit more formal and frequent then of course it'll have a bit more structure but last night was initially just going to be a casual drive with a few work mates 🙂

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom