Gran Turismo Sport - 2020 Racing

Ok, I've moved Andy over to Team Purple to balance things out a little better. Here are the revised results and leaderboards. If Omer is back for Week Three I might need to tweak them further for Team Blue, but for now, it leaves things nicely balanced while he's not able to race. I'll also speak to Andy about car choices.

Week One

Week One.png

Week Two

Week Two.png

Overall

Overall.png

Here's hoping it's the Green Hell!! 🤞:laugh:

Its not the Nord is it or the roundabout?

Nothing too cruel, just something with a bit of a challenge. I was going to go with Interlagos as it's my favourite track but it's been done to death so think a track with highs and lows and maybe "upside down" ;)

Not Nordschleife either - too long as it Circuit de la Sarthe which I'd love to do but too long and borign with Gr.3 and 4

Nothing too cruel, just something with a bit of a challenge. I was going to go with Interlagos as it's my favourite track but it's been done to death so think a track with highs and lows and maybe "upside down" ;)

Not Nordschleife either - too long as it Circuit de la Sarthe which I'd love to do but too long and borign with Gr.3 and 4

Must be Bathurst! Great track, but carnage over the top section! personally I love it! :clap:

Must be Bathurst! Great track, but carnage over the top section! personally I love it! :clap:

I almost didn't go for it because it's a standing start...you say carnage over the hill, I say carnage at the 2nd corner!

It is a great track and one I haven't fully mastered and expect my tail happy Citroen to be a handful coming down the hill

@Lancia34 has opted to keep it private so we'll keep it private until the lobby opens.

Here's a clue - we've been there before :D

Bit unfair don't you think? 2 of the top 3 know which track, but the rest don't? Hmmmmm, I smell shenanigans! :rotfl:

After some time reflecting on last weeks events, I've decided to withdraw myself from the rest of this season, hope you all enjoy the remainder of the season.:D

Bit unfair don't you think? 2 of the top 3 know which track, but the rest don't? Hmmmmm, I smell shenanigans! :rotfl:

Don't worry about me this week, I hate this track with a passion (I was tempted to tell him I had to take his first answer) :laugh:

After some time reflecting on last weeks events, I've decided to withdraw myself from the rest of this season, hope you all enjoy the remainder of the season.:D

Sorry to hear that Kenny, you're always welcome back if you change your mind.

Oh man that sucks, was fun racing with you, wouldn't be competitive without a bit on infighting. Hope you change your mind in the future :smashin:

Sorry to hear mate. Hope you'll be back for some racing soon! :smashin:

How can you choose my joint favourite track on the week I can’t make it! :mad: :laugh:
Also sounds like our team isn’t going to have any representation this week - come back @KennyNinja74 !

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom