Gran Turismo Sport - Time Trial Championships - The Final Results

Gran Turismo 5 had some DLC tracks. I used to take part in online race nights with some other AV Forums guys, and it was a pain because those tracks weren't usable unless everybody had bought them.

Ah yes I remember although they said all updates would be free so there won't be any paid DLC from what I understand

Ah yes I remember although they said all updates would be free so there won't be any paid DLC from what I understand
I hope they keep their word and don't sneakily refer to them as 'optional bonus features' rather than 'updates'.

I see all of our leaderboards have been wiped for missions, driving school and what really upset me, all the circuit experience times! All that hard work.

Apparently they wiped them due to new tyre modelling.

Well if they have made it easier, why not keep our old times on!
And if they have made it harder, well how are we supposed to beat our own wr times in order to get back on the leaderboards!

Does that mean we need to start form scratch? A new TT season... ;)

I'll have a go on some of them tonight and see if they are any easier.

Easy.

you can use the new mercedes f1 car right? :D

I'm tempted to try it on a normal time trial and see how fast it can go round :)

Thanks to everyone who took part and a special thanks to @Mr_P for setting it up.
Shame life and work got right in the way for the last few rounds, especially the Nordschleife, but hey ho! Still kept hold of 5th so not too bad!
Hopefully I can join in with whatever is setup next <cough - Dirt Rally>.

Thanks to everyone who took part and a special thanks to @Mr_P for setting it up.
Shame life and work got right in the way for the last few rounds, especially the Nordschleife, but hey ho! Still kept hold of 5th so not too bad!
Hopefully I can join in with whatever is setup next <cough - Dirt Rally>.

Well I heard we might be doing single TTs on just Nordschleife with different cars. One week each with just the lap to do starting with the W09 Merecedes F1 .... or maybe I dreamt that :)

Shame about the times being wiped.
It does still show my record time. Comparing them to the new World Best times, i'm about 3rd:laugh:

I missed the last TT due to moving house and a holiday with no BB for best part of a month

Look forward to the next challenge if there is one, haven’t played the game since ......straight back on Assetto Corsa

It's all gone quiet , but maybe a mini championship with the new tracks will happen at some point , count me in if it does :clap:

It's all gone quiet , but maybe a mini championship with the new tracks will happen at some point , count me in if it does :clap:

We could just do the licence tests. 1-8 (first row) one week, the 9-16 second week etc .... Maybe Simple to sort I thing :thumbsdow

Yes the plan is to run a mini championship with the new tracks in the autumn time.

I see all of our leaderboards have been wiped for missions, driving school and what really upset me, all the circuit experience times! All that hard work.

Apparently they wiped them due to new tyre modelling.

Well if they have made it easier, why not keep our old times on!
And if they have made it harder, well how are we supposed to beat our own wr times in order to get back on the leaderboards!

That's **** but yes good excuse to do it all again

Last edited by a moderator:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom