Reaction score
Round: 6 of 18
Circuit: Suzuka Circuit
Car: Honda NSX Gr.3

(1) Turn 1 - Turn 7 (Dunlop Corner)
(2) Turn 8 - Turn 9 (Degner Curve)
(3) Turn 11 (Hairpin Curve)
(4) Turn 12 (200R) - Turn 14 Spoon Curve
(5) Turn 16 (130R) - Turn 18 (Final Corner)
(6) 1 Lap Attack

Start and Finish Dates: Sunday 20:00 28/01/2018 to Sunday 20:00 04/02/2018.

Round 6 Winner: Craig uk (digitalmovement)

Results:

Round6.png

Championship6.png

Round: 7 of 18

Circuit: Willow Springs International Raceway - Streets of Willow Springs
Car: Ford Mustang Gr.4

(1) Turn 1 - Turn 2
(2) Turn 3 - Turn 6
(3) Turn 7 - Turn 8 (Bowl Turn)
(4) Turn 9 - Turn 14
(5) 1 Lap Attack

Circuit: Willow Springs International Raceway - Horse Thief Mile
Car: Nissan GT-R Gr.4

(1) Turn 1 - Turn 4
(2) Turn 5 - Turn 11
(3) 1 Lap Attack

Start and Finish Dates: Sunday 20:00 04/02/2018 to Sunday 20:00 11/02/2018.

Round 7 Winner: Craig uk (digitalmovement)

Results:
Round7.png

Championship7.png

Round: 8 of 18

Circuit: Dragon Trail - Seaside
Car: Jaguar F-type Gr.3

(1) Turn 1 - Turn 6
(2) Turn 7 - Turn 12
(3) Turn 13 - Turn 17
(4) 1 Lap Attack

Start and Finish Dates: Sunday 20:00 11/02/2018 to Sunday 20:00 18/02/2018.

Round 8 Winner: Craig uk (digitalmovement)

Results:
Round8.png

Championship8.png

Round 9 of 18:

Circuit: Autodroma de Interlagos
Car: Nissan GTR NISMO GT3 N24 Schulze Motorsport '13

(1) Turn 1 ('S' do Senna) - Turn 3 (Curva do Sol)
(2) Turns 4-5 (Descida do Lago)
(3) Turn 6 (Ferradura) - Turn 9 (Pinheirinho)
(4) Turn 10 (Bico de Pato) - Turn 15
(5) 1 Lap Attack

Start and Finish Dates: Sunday 20:00 18/02/2018 to Sunday 20:00 25/02/2018.

Round 9 Winner: Craig uk (digitalmovement)

Results:

Round9.png

Championship9.png

Round 10 of 18 will be announced Sunday 20.00 04/03/2018 after the mid season break of 1 week.

Last edited:
Winner of Week 6 was Craig, he was on his own at the top!!:thumbsup:

The sector times were so close for the positions behind Craig.:D

Well done all, some very impressive times indeed.:smashin:

Craig is now pulling away in the Championship but it is going to be close for the other places as the competition enters its 7th week.

And what a week, week 7 will be!!!:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Thanks

Last edited:
Great...another decent circuit!

Looking forward to setting some times on Wednesday.

Great...another decent circuit!

Looking forward to setting some times on Wednesday.

Not really driven Willow Springs, presuming it’s rubbish?
Mustang? Oh dear!

Happy to be in 9th overall. Just need to see if I get up to 7th, think that’s my target [emoji4]

I didn't even know there were two variations/circuits....pointless comment to subscribe to the thread stylely.

Winner of Week 6 was Craig, he was on his own at the top!!:thumbsup:

The sector times were so close for the positions behind Craig.:D
Actually I think you'll find (following from my earlier post about being the hairpin king:D) that I smashed his sector 3 time out of the park...ooh that reminds me the Super Bowl is on!:)

Actually I think you'll find (following from my earlier post about being the hairpin king:D) that I smashed his sector 3 time out of the park...ooh that reminds me the Super Bowl is on!:)

The super bowl was amazing, never watched it before, this weeks tracks are well....... mmmm rather smash my teeth in with a toffee hammer.:laugh:

Bugger. I was hoping it was a track I know well, as I will only have Saturday night and Sunday to set a time as I'm away all week. Guess I will have t put some serious miles in next weekend!

Surprised I did as well as I did on an hour and half of swearing and abuse of the TV. No idea on this week's track but Mustang is usually a bad word unless I'm on Need for Speed.
See you in the pits! ;)

Bugger. I was hoping it was a track I know well, as I will only have Saturday night and Sunday to set a time as I'm away all week. Guess I will have t put some serious miles in next weekend!

I have Thursday night free as the wife is out so will hopefully put some time in. Willow Springs is the desert one isn't it with no curbs or run off areas as such?
If so then, yep, not a fan

But...just think of the tracks we do have coming up still :D

Maybe by the end of the week i will begin to enjoy Willow Springs.
Stranger things have happened.

These tracks I thought we would get out of the way, they are fiddly but the cars are not too bad to drive at all. We do have the proper Willow Springs racetrack to do in the coming weeks, but these two tracks will test your car control and I reckon it will be very tight again!:D

mcspongy, yes your sector 3 time was good but I was talking about the total sector times where craig walked away it by almost a second. He was in the only one in the 122 seconds, whereas 7 others were all in the 123 seconds and it was very tight for those places. And this week mcspongy you can claim the hairpin king title!:thumbsup:

Wondering if at the end of all this it's possible to show a split with the sector times championship points and then the full lap championship points so we can see where we came in each one?

Wondering if at the end of all this it's possible to show a split with the sector times championship points and then the full lap championship points so we can see where we came in each one?

No bother.:thumbsup:

mcspongy, yes your sector 3 time was good but I was talking about the total sector times where craig walked away it by almost a second. He was in the only one in the 122 seconds, whereas 7 others were all in the 123 seconds and it was very tight for those places. And this week mcspongy you can claim the hairpin king title!:thumbsup:
I know just joking, I was just so pleased he hadn't beaten it by 2 thousandth's like he did last week, the (continually) naughty boy. Anyway, can't stop, I've got to finish putting together the electromagnetic pulse bomb I'm planning to drop on Norfolk on Wednesday.:smashin:

(P.S. I'm not a terrorist, just playing the sporty mind games).

That's not giving yourself very long.....

Oh great I can be last twice not just once then :(

That's not giving yourself very long.....

We shall see! I may not need very long! Either that or obsession will get the better of me and I will be on there for 30 hours straight! o_O:zonked::rotfl:

Yes the two tracks are turning out to be quite enjoyable, which is a surprise, I thought they would be terrible to drive on.

Some markers already put down tonight by a few of us.
Should be fun trying to beat the top times this week.:)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom