Gran Turismo Sport - Time Trial League - Part 2

Geoff Crammond's Formula One Grand Prix was the pinnacle. The racing genre has been down hill ever since.:)
Seriously though, the amount of laps i did round Interlagous in that game has helped a little in this weeks TT. Didn't take long to learn the track.

Geoff Crammond's Formula One Grand Prix was the pinnacle. The racing genre has been down hill ever since.:)
Seriously though, the amount of laps i did round Interlagous in that game has helped a little in this weeks TT. Didn't take long to learn the track.

Err surely Geoff Crammond’s Revs on the BBC Micro? [emoji4]
My first proper racing game.

Well that circuit isn’t very TC friendly ☹️

Got some placeholders in for the sectors but going to be tough I think.
1st try on the full lap and got second place, then improved by 4 tenths but cut the final “bend” slightly and got a penalty! Grrr!

Last edited:
Good first go on the lap there Lancia34. I've sussed out the first 3 sectors but the 4th one has got me beat! My time for that sector was one from months back but I cannot even beat it! Spent ages on the 4th sector and in the end lost the will to improve my lap time, so left it for another day!

I'm having a light week, I'm doing my daily miles for the free car, last week killed me off.:zonked:

I'm having a light week,

Another light week for me also, only 2 hours to invest this week...concentrating more on the daily’s & FIA races this week, and a spot of ghost recon when possible.

Good first go on the lap there Lancia34. I've sussed out the first 3 sectors but the 4th one has got me beat! My time for that sector was one from months back but I cannot even beat it! Spent ages on the 4th sector and in the end lost the will to improve my lap time, so left it for another day!

Thanks, every full lap was around the same time and then got a .650 but got the penalty. Managed to get under .9 which is good but there's a good half a second I can knock off if I can get a clean lap.
4th sector for me isn't too bad as it's the most TC friendly. The 1st and 3rd though are a nightmare and I've tried turning TC off at times but no luck so it's on TC:2 for the whole lap :(

Have tomorrow for gaming so if I get onto GTS I'll do a but more of this and hopefully some Daily or two.

After a few goes on quite interlagos last night, I tried the norsclife (sp?)

Wow those gold times are really hard. On all the tracks so far I have got the gold time really quite easily, but the sections here are really tight and require perfect runs.

Wow those gold times are really hard. On all the tracks so far I have got the gold time really quite easily, but the sections here are really tight and require perfect runs.

That is why that circuit and sectors will be the last round of events! And will be spread over more than 1 week. I hope that by the time that circuit comes round, we will all be ace drivers!:D

Another light week for me also, only 2 hours to invest this week...concentrating more on the daily’s & FIA races this week, and a spot of ghost recon when possible.

Wildlands is brilliant.....:D

28279428_1904340479650049_848722596293643901_n.jpg

Last edited:

You should have tried them before they made it idiot proof.:D I was well proud of myself in getting all gold in sp stuff, then they made it too easy we'ere talking village idiot easy, before the update the learning curve was spot on.:facepalm:

You should have tried them before they made it idiot proof.:D I was well proud of myself in getting all gold in sp stuff, then they made it too easy we'ere talking village idiot easy, before the update the learning curve was spot on.:facepalm:

:p

Spent the last few days doing the Circuit Experience at the Nordschleife, finally got the full lap gold last night, my god that was brutal. I think when it comes around in the TTL i'll suffer the consequences and just submit that time, that BMW M6 is a lively beast.

That's my recent view on the Nordschleife, the individual sectors weren't so bad it was getting a gold laptime that stressed me out!

That's my recent view on the Nordschleife, the individual sectors weren't so bad it was getting a gold laptime that stressed me out!

Same here. I got gold on the sectors before any updates but I gave up on the Gold lap as I couldn’t actually get a clean lap even though I know it like the back of my hand.

Think it would ideally need 3 weeks for that track in the league.

You're all nancy woofters, and should just learn the track properly. The gold's are all easy, even the full lap! :p:clap::cool::rotfl:

Yeah ladies put your Ladyshavers away and have a can of special brew not to be confused with Iron brew, and man up.:laugh::rotfl:

Yeah ladies put your Ladyshavers away and have a can of special brew not to be confused with Iron brew, and man up.:laugh::rotfl:

Oi watch it!
Right, back to my gin and tonic (no, seriously) [emoji6]

Had a quick go tonight and improved on the sectors and the lap on first go then it all went down hill after that

Just to let everyone know, after Round 9 (this week), there will be a mid-season break of ONE week.
This is so everyone can freshen up, rest and prepare for the final 9 rounds.
So once Round 9 finishes at 8pm Sunday 25th, we will be having a break of one week.
I trust everyone is happy with this?

Yeah, I’m already sick of bloody interlagos.

Can I buggery get any faster, wondering if using the thumb sticks might be quicker than the 6axis

Yep, I’ll be ready and waiting

Anybody fancy a race tonight?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom