Gran Turismo Sport - Time Trial League - Part 2

Haha i needed this last week.

Miki has just posted this wr.

Think we can all see where we were going wrong now!

Awesome.

He spends more time on the kerbs than the track. Also listening to the engine does he really not brake for the two S shapes that form the bus stop shape chicane?

Some improvements this morning and got 1st place on one sector (sorry Craig I won’t say which) [emoji6]

Sector 2 is now a bugbear for me and on the lap I was stuck at 1:33.4 every time, cannot improve even though I know I can go quicker.

Frustrated so having a break [emoji4]

Just realised I can turn the ghost on and off during a lap! Doh!
I can now see where I’m going lol. Such an idiot.

Anyway, got down to 1:37.3 and lost a good 2-3 tenths but not sure I’ll get another chance this week. Will see if I’ve dropped down on Saturday. Definitely won’t be catching Craig.

Last edited:
Second place will be well contested, there’s a good three or four of you fighting for it:)

That will be me knocked down the board again lol thought I'd done well last night lol [emoji23]
Seriously have no idea how some of the top times are achieved late braking early braking etc etc

But impressive non the less

If the video above is anything to go by, most of time difference is just getting that perfect line and carrying way more speed through corners because of that. No braking or accelerating.

If the video above is anything to go by, most of time difference is just getting that perfect line and carrying way more speed through corners because of that. No braking or accelerating.

So brake hard first and downshift and using the engine and traction to slow you down as opposed to the brakes so you can turn in earlier and keep good speed through the corner and the on the power early.

Something like that. Ask Craig [emoji14]

I have barely turned a wheel on this since my tipsy efforts last Sunday. Must put some time in tonight and over the weekend. I'm assuming the bar has been set quite high by now?

I have barely turned a wheel on this since my tipsy efforts last Sunday. Must put some time in tonight and over the weekend. I'm assuming the bar has been set quite high by now?

You mean the bar has been set by @Craig uk after a quick half hour earlier this week? Yep :)

Actually it's all very, very close on the sectors so possible 1st place could be taken. Full lap...think that's settled.

He spends more time on the kerbs than the track. Also listening to the engine does he really not brake for the two S shapes that form the bus stop shape chicane?

He doesn't come off full throttle through there.

^^^

Did I say that? Thought it was Riggs?

Yeah sorry mate, not sure what the hell happened there!
Must have had an old quote in draft or something..:facepalm:

Either way I snatched my first spot back in sector 3!

Yeah sorry mate, not sure what the hell happened there!
Must have had an old quote in draft or something..:facepalm:

Either way I snatched my first spot back in sector 3!

I enjoyed my brief time at the top [emoji4]

You can have that, atm think I’ve secured 2nd overall for the sectors but will check tomorrow and put some attempts in if needed as it’s so close. [emoji4]

How come Craig is so far ahead with his lap time?

How come Craig is so far ahead with his lap time?

Cos he’s not of this Earth [emoji4]

He’s only 8/10 ahead of me and I think half of that is the final sector. No idea how he is that much faster but it must be the final corner and getting a great drive out of it.
I tend to cut the inside curb but maybe turning in late and missing that curb and just running over the outside one is the key to it.

I can't get that last corner right! So maybe using the outside is key to getting your speed up to the finish line.
The sectors times are tight though!

I can't get that last corner right! So maybe using the outside is key to getting your speed up to the finish line.
The sectors times are tight though!

Nope, tried going in deep bit it’s slower. Best way is to cut it with some good spend and use some if the exit curb.

Cant beat my sector 4 time at all.

I’ll have that sector 3 back thanks Craig [emoji14]

I’ll have that sector 3 back thanks Craig [emoji14]

Bugger!

Guess I’ll have to let you have a bit of the limelight for a day or so!

Craig will take it back. I thought I had sector 2 in the bag last week and he took that from me!:(

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom