Gran Turismo Sport - Time Trial League - Part 3

Christ forgot how difficult it is to get back into this. I’ve counted 56 attempts at the 1st sector so far and have yet to finish it!!

Might quit and just play Burnout and leave it for this week [emoji4]

Christ forgot how difficult it is to get back into this. I’ve counted 56 attempts at the 1st sector so far and have yet to finish it!!

Might quit and just play Burnout and leave it for this week [emoji4]

Heads up...
Here comes another dummy:rotfl:

It's an odd track. I'm nowhere near anyone on sectors 1 or 2, but 2nd fastest on sector 3 and 3rd fastest on the lap! Sector 1 and 2 really are doing my head in!!! o_O

I just glad you are all struggling, I’m still expecting Scooby and Freddie5 to put in some serious times...

I must admit I found it a little easier to get to grips this time, after doing the first rally one a few weeks back. I do have Sunday off this week so if anyone does manage to beat my lap I’ll have a chance to improve it.

Heads up...
Here comes another dummy:rotfl:

Close. I can see why people in the US shoot each other over video games [emoji4]

Must have had a good 70 attempts at the full lap and achieved one complete. Improved by 4/10s and moved nowhere.

Did improve my sector times but don’t think the wife will be talking to me until the weekend [emoji3]

Close. I can see why people in the US shoot each other over video games [emoji4]

Must have had a good 70 attempts at the full lap and achieved one complete. Improved by 4/10s and moved nowhere.

Did improve my sector times but don’t think the wife will be talking to me until the weekend [emoji3]

I must admit I have little or no interest in any of the rally or fictional tracks and I never tried them before this TT but I’ll give them all a decent go because I know others here will probably enjoy them and I can offer something to aim for:)

Some weeks have been a real chore for me but considering all the time and effort put in by @Mr_P arranging this, I think it’s only right we all give it a decent go:thumbsup:

Looks like you wasted your night!!!:D:D:D
Have a look at your times, maybe you will have to ask your wife not to speak to you for a week now!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Looks like you wasted your night!!!:D[emoji1][emoji1]
Have a look at your times, maybe you will have to ask your wife not to speak to you for a week now!!![emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

You could have kept quiet until tomorrow! Even my top time in sector 1 gone?

I’m off tomorrow so was going to put an hour or two in the morning. I know there’s still time to be had it’s the 99% failure rate to complete a time that’s frustrating.

This is going to be a battle in the Top 5 or 6 [emoji4]

Looks like my sector times have gone tits up, still 2nd on the lap though.:D

The full lap time set by Craig is incredible.

2 seconds faster than Kenny in 2nd??

I’m still getting to grips with this circuit, finding it a bit trickier than the last rally circuit.

The full lap time set by Craig is incredible.

2 seconds faster than Kenny in 2nd??

I’m still getting to grips with this circuit, finding it a bit trickier than the last rally circuit.

Surely you know by now to ignore Craig’s times. Kenny is the benchmark to aim for.

Have you seen the world record time? [emoji44]

Craig will no doubt claim back all of his sector times, but I reckon the rest of us will go down fighting trying to beat him. Looks a good fight this week!:thumbsup:

I can go quite a bit quicker all round. Need a fresh start on the weekend. I nearly beat Kenny's 2nd place tonight after a few g&t's, so sober should be easy!! :laugh:

Thank god for that!

I just glad you are all struggling, I’m still expecting Scooby and Freddie5 to put in some serious times...

I must admit I found it a little easier to get to grips this time, after doing the first rally one a few weeks back. I do have Sunday off this week so if anyone does manage to beat my lap I’ll have a chance to improve it.

Wish you'd save your replays and upload them so we can at least see your lines mate! Would be interested to see how you go so quick!!

Wish you'd save your replays and upload them so we can at least see your lines mate! Would be interested to see how you go so quick!!

And give away his secrets? You’d see him enter in the cheat code to activate Colin McRae mode [emoji4]

But yes, would be good.

And give away his secrets? You’d see him enter in the cheat code to activate Colin McRae mode [emoji4]

But yes, would be good.

Mariokart mode more like! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Mariokart mode more like! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

That explains last night and I kept spinning off the track...I'm sure I saw a red turtle shell in my rear view mirror :laugh:

Improved my time on the lap slightly this morning.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom