Gran Turismo Sport - Time Trial League - Part 6

Ok so that was a lot trickier than I expected, obviously I’d never really pushed hard on that circuit.

Took a few fastest sectors but they won’t last and Jim, cracking lap there, was incredibly difficult to get anywhere near it.

Back on it Thursday or Friday hopefully as there’s lots of work to do.

Had a go late last night and recaptured some sector times and improved my lap since I knew it was a bit weak. Reasonably happy with that now, no major mistakes made. I am not going back to Sector 1 though, madstaff can have that.

Had a go late last night and recaptured some sector times and improved my lap since I knew it was a bit weak. Reasonably happy with that now, no major mistakes made. I am not going back to Sector 1 though, madstaff can have that.

What time did you get for the lap?

47.1xx I think.

Blimey - gonna need to do a lot of work to get near that!. My lap felt pretty good but can probably get another half second out of it but will probably be more down to luck!

Great - no chance I'm going to find a whole second I think...I'm just not that lucky :( ;)

Pretty happy with my sector times apart from sector 4. I can barley get under 18 secs and i don't know why. I need to get about .3 off my current time. Hope i manage to click with it before Sunday.

Spending the week in Greece, might find time on sat n sun to have a go at Monza .

When this championship is done would anybody like to do the same but with Asseto Corsa

Assetto Corsa might be an option if it has a similar thing. Have it but haven’t played it much as although it’s stunning to drive it feels very empty and hollow.

I struggled to beat any more of my times tonight. A few improvements and got my lap into the 1:47s even with some massive fish tailing in sector 4. Can see a low 1:47 but didn’t get anywhere after a lot of attempts.

Might give it one more quick go on Friday [emoji4]

Assetto Corsa might be an option if it has a similar thing. Have it but haven’t played it much as although it’s stunning to drive it feels very empty and hollow.

I struggled to beat any more of my times tonight. A few improvements and got my lap into the 1:47s even with some massive fish tailing in sector 4. Can see a low 1:47 but didn’t get anywhere after a lot of attempts.

Might give it one more quick go on Friday [emoji4]

AC is supposed to be more of a sim . Iv not played it since I joined this league but it’s got some belter tracks

I participated in the PH weekly time trial and we had to post screen shots of our best time s, no sector times to speak of just Hotlap mode

Spending the week in Greece, might find time on sat n sun to have a go at Monza .

When this championship is done would anybody like to do the same but with Asseto Corsa
No thanks lol [emoji1]

Spent some time last night at Monza. I was surprised that is already set some reasonable times, although have managed to improve some of them. Need to work on my lap time now, I feel there's plenty of time to come if I can nail the sectors as well as I have on the individual times.

I do enjoy driving AC but I have it on PC, which does allow me to play it in VR. One of the best virtual driving experiences for sure. The cars feel so good through a wheel.

How is everyone getting on?

It is my turn this week not to have much time to put in the effort on the weekly track.:(

I had a few goes at the 5 sectors at the start of the week and that has been it for those challenges.
Just put in a few laps this afternoon and a bit off the pace.:facepalm:

I aim to spread the final circuit over a few weeks, all will be revealed on Sunday.:)

I haven't had any more time and probably won't be able to so hoping my times at least keep me in the Top 6.

Was hoping I could try and get 4th place in the championship by the end but it's looking a bit too much of a stretch. Still very impressed with my performance :)

How is everyone getting on?

It is my turn this week not to have much time to put in the effort on the weekly track.:(

I had a few goes at the 5 sectors at the start of the week and that has been it for those challenges.
Just put in a few laps this afternoon and a bit off the pace.:facepalm:

I aim to spread the final circuit over a few weeks, all will be revealed on Sunday.:)
Is there going to be a new circuit arriving in time for the league?

If we do get a new track next week, it takes until the next update for it to arrive in Circuit Experience. Wonder if the new Dragon Trail track will appear in CE next week, as it doesn't share any track from the original.

The next circuit which is the Ring will be the last round in the competition, 20 rounds in total.

If there are any new tracks, these can be run as a one off weekly competition, once this one completes, if people are happy with that?

This must be the most infuriating TT ive done, god only knows how Craig managed to set that time.

I cant seem to get the chicanes right, one lap ok, next lap its either a penalty or it spits you off.

Lucky something didnt get broke this afternoon.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom