Gran Turismo Sport

I’ll be plodding on with my g29 for a long time 😳

It’s a great wheel though, I really like my G29 and first a kind of budget wheel it has pretty decent pedals.
I am looking forward to a step up in FFB though as that is where it really lacks I think.

It’s a great wheel though, I really like my G29 and first a kind of budget wheel it has pretty decent pedals.
I am looking forward to a step up in FFB though as that is where it really lacks I think.

and the rattling 😳

Rattling? Not had that. Might get a little grinding of the gears but sounds like your FFB is maybe set too high.

possibly , I’ve found out something weird , if it’s plugged in from cold then you get wheel resistance and ffb , if you start from standby you get wheel resistance but no ffb , does that make any sense how I’ve described it ?

possibly , I’ve found out something weird , if it’s plugged in from cold then you get wheel resistance and ffb , if you start from standby you get wheel resistance but no ffb , does that make any sense how I’ve described it ?

Maybe, I always plug it in first and then switch on the PS4 which I don't leave in standby but have heard with other wheels that you need to power up after attaching the wheel.

FWIW I don't leave my T150 in standby - off at the wall.
It's got motors and fans etc so I worry a little about the energy use - I also don't want it going through it's noisy calibration if I remote play from the other room :)
I used to have lots of odd behaviour with the FFB and it being recognised by the PS4 it but eventually narrowed it down to the USB extension lead I was using - nothing to do with the wheel :blush:

Can anyone help and not sure where to post

Has anyone an idea of the shipping weight of the t300rs and pedals in there standard box.

Thanks

Are you guys seeing missing community content? If I use the Discover feature and look at the most popular Liveries and Decals, an increasing number have the "yellow exclamation mark triangle". I'm wondering if this is some sudden trademark purge?

I've looked on GTPlanet but haven't found anyone else mentioning it?

I fired this up again last night. Enjoyed a few races. I cant believe that after all these years and updates, there still isnt an icon on the offline races for each series so you can see which ones you have won and raced without going into it :(

tried a few go's at the weekly b race last night , sheer carnage , it was like a cross between dodgems and destruction derby , why do these people do this and why does the game allow this !!!!!!!!!!

As some of you know from the TT thread I've just knocked up a deck for a Playseat Evo and a Fanatec. Basically it takes the flex out of the Evo and makes it much more usable - especially the pedal plate which now simply is solid :)

I am still slow at best but the experience is great - and the kids love it.

What I didn't realise is that in the 3 years I've not played this game the VR section has really grown - that is worth the price of (the wheel) alone :)

Thanks again for all the support from this community.

Attachments

• IMG_0415.jpg
    IMG_0415.jpg
    346.1 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_0410.jpg
    IMG_0410.jpg
    301 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_0411.jpg
    IMG_0411.jpg
    291.9 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
anyone who's is using a g29 have a look at the magnetic shifter mod you can get , makes the feel so much better , I'm no faster though !!!!

Having some epic races around Bathurst tonight. All super clean, and hard racing. Won one, and have had a 2nd and 3rd too! Just started 10th despite the decent qualy time, and finished 5th! Happy with that! The Gr3 Subaru isn't the fastest in a straight line, but a cracking car to drive!

Having some epic races around Bathurst tonight. All super clean, and hard racing. Won one, and have had a 2nd and 3rd too! Just started 10th despite the decent qualy time, and finished 5th! Happy with that! The Gr3 Subaru isn't the fastest in a straight line, but a cracking car to drive!

so have I , the racing has been generally very fair , it’s almost as if someone has flicked a switch ....

so have I , the racing has been generally very fair , it’s almost as if someone has flicked a switch ....

I have a 99 safety rating, so only get put in with clean racers. Raced some seriously quick guys tonight, and my consistency beat a lot of them! 😎

I have a 99 safety rating, so only get put in with clean racers. Raced some seriously quick guys tonight, and my consistency beat a lot of them! 😎

doesn’t seem to work like that with me , my SR is topped out and yet I still get the dickheads 😬

I've never done a GT-Sport race that involves pit stops, but quite fancy a go in the weekly race around Suzuka. Are the pit stops easy to do? Is it automatic or can you set the strategy beforehand?

I've never done a GT-Sport race that involves pit stops, but quite fancy a go in the weekly race around Suzuka. Are the pit stops easy to do? Is it automatic or can you set the strategy beforehand?

You just go in when you feel like it. Usually there’s strategy like no stop and fuel saving. Might need a few races to see what works or checkout done YT videos of strategy for the weeks races. Choice of tyres can mix it up quite nicely too.

They can awesome races or they can be horrible racing on ice as your tyres die in a no stop race.

You just go in when you feel like it. Usually there’s strategy like no stop and fuel saving. Might need a few races to see what works or checkout done YT videos of strategy for the weeks races. Choice of tyres can mix it up quite nicely too.

They can awesome races or they can be horrible racing on ice as your tyres die in a no stop race.

Might give it a go later. Don't really care where I finish as long as I maintain my SR. Bloody quick car and a joy to drive that Gr.2 Nissan!

You dont need fuel , but for some weird reason there are intermediates to use , in the dry .....

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom