Gran Turismo Sport

Good to see it's still broken. Did the daily race 3, and was leading, but got hunted down as the tyres went off as the Porsche seems to eat the tyres quite quickly, but then got punted hard up the rear, and I received a 1 second penalty and the guy who hit me got nothing! So frustrating as 2nd place suddenly becomes 6th as the car slowed down. :mad:

Good to see it's still broken. Did the daily race 3, and was leading, but got hunted down as the tyres went off as the Porsche seems to eat the tyres quite quickly, but then got punted hard up the rear, and I received a 1 second penalty and the guy who hit me got nothing! So frustrating as 2nd place suddenly becomes 6th as the car slowed down. :mad:
Are you Lewis Hamilton? :D

Are you Lewis Hamilton? :D

No, I'm better than him because at least I was leading the race for large parts of the race, AND I started on pole! :cool: :D

The rating system seems absolutely screwed at the moment - I was pushing for an A got punted out of pole position and my driver rating went from B to D and my SR from B to E 😡
42C13B3A-516C-4E77-B2EE-E9A0464247A2.png

I think you can get a much bigger penalty if your SR is quite low (anything less than A). I think I remember a similar thing, my DR was decent B but few bad races and my SR dropped massively and then one single poor race with some idiots and I got massively penalised on my DR.

I’m sure there has been some change made to on track penalties , I seem to be picking up penalties for rubbing slightly 😳

you ain’t kidding !!!!

Is it really that bad? Was thinking of having a few races this evening to get my DR up to A as I'm pretty close, but don't want my SR trashing if it's that bad!

It’s hard to explain , if your clean you should be laughing but if some wassock punts you off the daily a race is giving 1.5 second penalties for fence hitting , I’m hoping it will weed out the idiots ......

Strange. Had 2 races today, started 12th (was a room full of seriously quick guys), only had a single 0.5 penalty for nudging someone who was braking to avoid a crash, but managed to finish 12th, the the second race I started 11th, had a clean race and finished 6th, yet my DR has gone down! WTF? So making up 5 places with a clean race isn't worthy of a small increase? Think they may have broken the rating system somewhat!?

Strange. Had 2 races today, started 12th (was a room full of seriously quick guys), only had a single 0.5 penalty for nudging someone who was braking to avoid a crash, but managed to finish 12th, the the second race I started 11th, had a clean race and finished 6th, yet my DR has gone down! WTF? So making up 5 places with a clean race isn't worthy of a small increase? Think they may have broken the rating system somewhat!?

How much did it go down? If all the guys you beat had lower DR turn you might only make 100 DR or less but you should get something positive for a 6th place. Maybe they all had really low DR? What was your rating number on your car?

Although it does sound like they have screwed something up which is odd that they are changing anything nowadays.

How much did it go down? If all the guys you beat had lower DR turn you might only make 100 DR or less but you should get something positive for a 6th place. Maybe they all had really low DR? What was your rating number on your car?

Although it does sound like they have screwed something up which is odd that they are changing anything nowadays.

No, everyone ahead of me where DR or A or S. They had qualifying times well over a second quicker than me. Something definitely not right.

Daily Race B this week is great fun for qualifying. Not sure I'll risk a race around the Nordschleife in such a tail happy car, but it's a beautifully balanced car for having fun and drifting at speed! I thoroughly recommend it for anyone who likes the Ring!! :thumbsup:

Daily Race B this week is great fun for qualifying. Not sure I'll risk a race around the Nordschleife in such a tail happy car, but it's a beautifully balanced car for having fun and drifting at speed! I thoroughly recommend it for anyone who likes the Ring!! :thumbsup:

Which car is it, I like the sound of that :)

It's a
Which car is it, I like the sound of that :)

1981 Porsche 911 Turbo on sports hard! Top times are 7:53-7:59 and on my 3rd lap I did an 8:15 which I'm happy with for now! I'll upload my replay in a bit!

TC fully off? :D

Kind of reminds me of this lunatic! No crash helmet or roll cage! Scary stuff, but great driving on an open circuit too!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom