Question Graphic equalizer connection

Bertyboo

Novice Member
Reaction score
I have a pioneer A300 amp and ive bought a graphic equalizer to connect to it but there are no output sockets on rear of amp just input sockets how do i connect equalizer to amp and amp to equalizer thanks guys

Before everyone tells you what a bad idea graphic equalisers are, you can use the tape loop function. Plug the graphic equaliser into the tape sockets and press the tape monitor button. This will route the audio to the tape output and then you will hear the processed sound coming back in when the monitor button is pressed.

Before everyone tells you what a bad idea graphic equalisers are, you can use the tape loop function. Plug the graphic equaliser into the tape sockets and press the tape monitor button. This will route the audio to the tape output and then you will hear the processed sound coming back in when the monitor button is pressed.
Ive put a pic of amp on these are ports i have i also have a cambridge a1 mk1 amp

Attachments

• 15859842956973192027557420566095.jpg
    15859842956973192027557420566095.jpg
    323.1 KB · Views: 251
Connect the input of the graphic to the Rec sockets of tape 1 and the output of the graphic to the input of tape 1.

The Record input selection then becomes your main input selection and the listen input selection should be switched to Tape 1.

Give it a try, it shouldn't be too hard to figure out.

Yep. You will still have the source selector. All you are doing is routing the audio through the tape monitor loop, but instead of a tape recorder, you have a graphic equaliser.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom