The House Of Gucci (Directed By Ridley Scott) 24th November 2021

Drax1

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Ridley Scott, never a man to take it easy, has set his next project after The Last Duel finishes up. It's a true crime drama about the murder of Maurizio Gucci, and is set to star Lady Gaga as Gucci's ex-wife Patrizia Reggiani. I have no problem with her involvement after her superb performance in A Star Is Born. MGM have already set a date too -24th November 2021. Just in time for awards season then...

1586366238682.png

I have not heard of this story before. But now I read the news about the Gucci murder.:smoke: The story is epic, so the movie can be very interesting!

When will the trailer and poster for The House Of Gucci come out? The movie out 24th November 2021. That not to far away.

I want on IMDb site for The House Of Gucci. I don’t see a poster for the movie on IMDb site. The movie out 24th November 2021. Only if they change the movie release date. The movie should be out in like 20 weeks.

When will House Of Gucci poster and trailer come out? I don’t see it on IMDb site. If the movie out 24th November. The poster and trailer should be out by now.

This looks good. Probability of Al Pacino Shouting in This(tm) = 9.5/10.

The trailer come out like 1 week after the poster out. So next Thursday the trailer for House Of Gucci will be out.

Have the cast been taking accent lessons from the same coach that worked on Black Widow? :D

I wonder what's going on with the "third" Prometheus film? Have they just given up on it or are they going to get it done at some point in the future? Hopefully the Alien TV series will be better than Prometheus and Covenant, but I would still really want to see some closure on that story and who knows, maybe they could actually make a really good film out of Prometheus 3.

Last edited:
I wonder what's going on with the "third" Prometheus film? Have they just given up on it or are they going to get it done at some point in the future? Hopefully the Alien TV series will be better than Prometheus and Covenant, but I would still really want to see some closure on that story and who knows, maybe they could actually make a really good film out of Prometheus 3.
They are doing a House of Gucci crossover, Al Pacino will be delivering a 9-minute monologue about tailoring and mid-shout a Xenomorph will burst out of his chest and spew guts all over Lady Gaga. There will be SCENES.

Stella Street killed me ever taking Pacino seriously again.

Have the cast been taking accent lessons from the same coach that worked on Black Widow? :D
I'd imagine they're in for a drubbing no matter what.
The thing I never get; is why those trying the accents in most things, are told to pronounce English words more like English speakers than what you would expect to hear from a foreign talker. The errors, regional dialects and different grammar always come through in real life.

aa Lady Gaga.jpg

:eek: I know she goes to extremes the stuff she appears in but she out done herself there. :rolleyes:

This look like a full fruity basket of BIG OLD HAM!

I'm there for it.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom