Guess which English speaking movie this still/music is from & Chat Around Guessed Film - New Rules

Thats what you get when you dont pick up after your dog someone slips and puts their hand in it :rotfl:
aa sliped.jpg

Billy Ocean was not in the film.:D

aa tin star.jpg

There are loads of old film noir stuff on YouTube which I can now get on my TV set up via Sky. Watched it last night.
This one on Youtube and worth a watch.

Suddenly
Saw it recently on a normal channel

Suddenly
Saw it recently on a normal channel
yes flip role for Sinatra playing the assassin rather than the stop the assassin in The Manchurian Candidate.

BTW anyone a clue was.

I like to watch this one now and again...

zzzzCapture.JPG

zxCapture.JPG

zzCapture.JPG

The Bulldog Breed?

Better still Cottage To Let

Next
aa tussel in the dust.jpg

aaa road blocked.jpg

aa down that way.jpg

some of the main stars the female is a highly respected actress. And an other not in it played for me played the character in a films about him the best.
aa two of the main.jpg

aa under the boardwalk.jpg

aa knock a nail in.jpg

Sorry, wrong number?

Can't be, must be confusing the actors

Last edited:
Jeopardy ?

1. You have to guess correctly the title of the film before you can post the next picture or clip of music of a film yourself, unless the correct guesser says if I'm correct can someone please take my go.
    Wait for the poster of the new film picture to say your right and not think your right and post a new one.

2 Please check frequently to see if someone has guessed correctly or you guessed right to be ready to post a new picture for members. Preferably at least every 4 hours or more during the day
    If after a period its not been guessed please add a clue or a new picture from the film.
    Also if you have an inclining that your not going to be able to get online to check frequently pass to it out to a free go, it will be more than apreciated.

4 Please dont be pedantic about the exact title if there near e.g. if the picture is The Hunger Games and someone says The Hungry Games its obvious they knew the film but screwed up. Whereas if the films Friday the 13th part 9 and they say Part 2 its clear they know what the series is but definitely not the film.

5 This is up to the discretion of the teaser poster but if someone can describe the film from the clip but cant remember the name its up to the poster if there kind enough to let them have it, and I don't mean its a cowboy and someone gets shot

6 Don t forget directly linking pictures from other peoples sites without there permission is against the forum rules.

7 if using music clips please only music composed for that film, not films that use music from other films e.g. Across 110 St would have to be used for that film not Jackie Brown. As music clips
are sort of a one shot and people may not guess it please back up with picture clips after the first music first post.

EDIT
Added chat around the guessed film as we are bringing films to attention we don't usually chat about in other threads.

Recap of the rules from Page 1. :)

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom