USA release dropped to £13.55 here

1.png

Looking forward to that mono.

Its exactly what I expected & why they are charging less money than usual (only £18.01 to me). This movie is 40 years old no way was it ever going to get a pristine transfer. WCG, Dolby Vision & HDR mean its the best it ever looked at home or will do now. This is obviously the last home physical disc release as well before everything goes streaming only within the next 10 years or so.

Just ordered from zoom, look forward to a friday or saturday delivery. :D

Happy with the Blu-ray. Looks like the UHD is too dark and murky.

Happy with the Blu-ray. Looks like the UHD is too dark and murky.

I take back my comments.

Looking good to me although resolution wise, the uptick is very very subtle.

Halloween

WCG, Dolby Vision & HDR mean its the best it ever looked at home or will do now. Shame Zoom have not yet dispatched this! just sent to the warehouse.

I have ordered this from Zoom and hoping for a delivery tomorrow. What time do they usually send a dispatch?

If zoom starts delivering on day of release i'm going to start ordering from amazon !

If zoom starts delivering on day of release i'm going to start ordering from amazon !
Amazon even now charge for Prime customers on many items under or close to £20! Zoom have still not dispatched I reckon they will not send these out until Monday or Tuesday now. The release date on their website shifted from 15th Oct then back to 1st. At least the disc will come direct from the SADC pressing plant!

Yeah mine just says sent to warehouse. Does not not release on Monday? My order has said 1st October since I pre ordered it,

Anyone received theirs from wowHD yet?
Mine arrived today. Came in one of those brown sealed corrugated mailers. Haven’t had chance to watch it yet though.
Also, there’s a sticker on the slipcase which reads ‘Ha40ween-Forty Years Of Terror’ and it’s been annoyingly slapped straight over the ‘The’ in ‘The Night He Came Home’ text.

Just had the dispatch from Zoom. Well done Zoom for Free 24 hour delivery which was within 10 hours of the dispatch notice!

Last edited:
I am hoping fingers crossed for early but from what people have said on here it doesn't seem that likely.

Had a flick through the UHD it looks very impressive.

rtf82jD.jpg

Arse nice holes.

My copy of halloween has just dropped through my letter box so thats tonights viewing sorted. :D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom