Halloween Kills - 15/10/2021 Full Trailer Now Added.

Drax1

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
The talk has already began, with Jamie Lee Curtis making noises about possibly returning for another instalment if director David Gordon Green returns. The chances of a sequel are now pretty much 100% given that it's predecessor has now made close to $100,000,000 in the US alone already, and on a budget a tenth of that. And Curtis would likely be in line for easily the biggest payday of her career.

http://www.joblo.com/horror-movies/...mhouses-halloween-sequel-under-one-condition-

Green and McBride have been asked to figure out a Halloween sequel

Jamie%20Lee%20Halloween%202%20HD.jpg

Last edited:
I thought it just about did the job, but the ending was
a cowardly way out on the studio's part, and sequelbait of the highest order. No onscreen death for Michael Myers?! The famously unkillable monster?! Totally unsatisfactory. H20's last shot was far superior, and infinitely more fitting.

Scott Teems is in talks to pen the sequel’s script, “which will be based on a well-liked treatment Teems has already written for the company.”

I enjoyed the 2018 film - for exactly what it was.

If they can pull off a sequel which is credible and enjoyable then I am in for another slice :smashin:

I also have to admit to enjoying the ending - it was quite a nice touch I thought :cool:

Danielle Harris‏ wants Jamie Lloyd to return to the franchise

Danielle Harris‏ wants Jamie Lloyd to return to the franchise

I thought the whole point of this do-over was to hit the reset button and wipe away everything that came after the first film. I suppose if they do go down the Jamie Lloyd route, which nobody's said they're even thinking about, it would save them a certain amount of braining to come up with a story. Although, I thought they'd already employed about the lowest amount of thought you can, but still end up with a proper film, with the last one.

I didn't like the last film. I'll still watch another one, though

I thought the whole point of this do-over was to hit the reset button and wipe away everything that came after the first film. I suppose if they do go down the Jamie Lloyd route, which nobody's said they're even thinking about, it would save them a certain amount of braining to come up with a story. Although, I thought they'd already employed about the lowest amount of thought you can, but still end up with a proper film, with the last one.

I didn't like the last film. I'll still watch another one, though

Last film was crap. I really like the Halloween concept and the character of Myers, plus I liked what they were trying to at least do with the last film (direct sequel to the original). But ultimately I laughed way more than I was meant to.

Sometimes a franchise just needs to rest in peace.

they make lots of money, last one on a $10m budget, made over $255m worldwide

Was it really that cheap? Wow, I didn't realise that. Although I should have guessed :laugh:

I guess when money talks like that, cinematic integrity doesn't matter! :D

I quite enjoyed the latest Halloween film & thought it had some replay factor for my Halloween film list.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom