Halo Infinite

HALO INFINITE DETAILS DECEMBER 2019:

Release date: Holiday 2020
Platforms: Xbox Series X (formerly known as Project Scarlett), the entire Xbox One family of devices, and Windows PCs
In Universe Timing: It follows the Master Chief's story some time after Halo 5: Guardians' conclusion
Flighting Programs: These opt-in flights will start small and slowly expand out until release, so sign up for the Halo Insider program!
Pro Team: We've assembled an internal Pro Team for Halo Infinite.

Game Features

Splitscreen: Splitscreen is up and running internally
LAN: Halo Infinite will support LAN
Back in Black: Black Undersuits will be in the game
Player Customization: If you liked the level of armor customization options in Halo: Reach, you will be pleased
SR 152: Players who hit SR 152 in Halo 5: Guardians will receive a token of appreciation in Halo Infinite
Forge: Our famous editing tool will be in Halo Infinite and will have Undo & Redo buttons, which is a first for Forge

Also whens the next gaming convention itching real bad man real bad need footage, screenshot SOMETHING !!

Dont want to waste my GAME credit on an X now must wait must resist stupid sexy 65" OLED !

Mhhh halo on oled mhhhhh

Last edited:
I wouldn't expect anything concrete for a another few months. Obviously E3 would have been the big showcase for Infinite, but there'll be a digital-only streamed event instead this year - not sure if the date/time for this has been confirmed, I expect it'll be around July/July.

I wouldn't expect anything concrete for a another few months. Obviously E3 would have been the big showcase for Infinite, but there'll be a digital-only streamed event instead this year - not sure if the date/time for this has been confirmed, I expect it'll be around July/July.

Not June/June?

I’m not up with the expanded halo lore. Are we looking forward to seeing The Banished in a new halo game?

Xbox event doesn’t have a date highly unlikely to be next week. All we know is it’s July sometime.
Oh.

Dammit, give me some news! It's been nearly a month now since that limp reveal of games for the Inside Xbox event.

I just want to see some first party titles, a price for the console(s), a release date, and to be able to preorder.

Oh.

Dammit, give me some news! It's been nearly a month now since that limp reveal of games for the Inside Xbox event.

I just want to see some first party titles, a price for the console(s), a release date, and to be able to preorder.

Nobody knows by my guess is July event is games only. Think price and release date comes in August (I'm guessing).

July is in effect Xbox's E3 event.

Halo Infinite Art. Huge hype for Halo now - twitter metrics are high. People thirsty for a new Halo it seems.

Lets hope the gameplay tomorrow blows us away. Feel myself really excited for this one.

EDIT: Also Eurogamer have picked up the chief has a grapple hook on his left arm - a rumoured new gameplay mechanic.

Last edited:
So many echoes of Halo Combat Evolved in that image :)

Yet. First thing I thought. Which has increased the hype. If they nail it I think this game will be absolutely massive again. People are hyped.

I'm thinking open world style with upgrades and customisation. Gears sampled with open world style missions. Thinking Halo Infinite gives us a whole ring to play with.

The first Halo was sooooooo damn good.

I confess to be a massive halo fan. The hype around this game was huge..... And then we got to see it 🤦. Now before anyone says it, yes I know it's a demo but it's certainly not from early development.

I am so so disappointed in the way the game looks. Is this really next gen? Yes it plays a flawless 4k 60 but good god the art style is just no. It's almost cartoonish. Then you throw in a grappling hook and keep the sprint mechanic which nobody liked. So many bad decisions made again. What about the created? There was nothing to even go off. They made it very clear the banished are the bad guys in this one. Did they just write off the previous story line and leave it even though it's labeled as a direct sequel?

I know you can't judge a game before you play it but it will still look and play the same when it releases which is such a shame. I've always wondered what Halo would look like in a more gritty photo realistic art style. Just looks like apex legends mixed with doom and destiny now.

Halo used to be a reason to buy an Xbox. Thanks to 343 it's legacy as a AAA game is in tatters.

Rant over 😆

I liked the look of it. Always preferred the chunkier slightly cartoony original aesthetic, when switching between original and anniversary skins on the anniversary version of the first game.

I mean each to there own but 5 years wait for this?

Attachments

• 20200723_192248.jpg
    20200723_192248.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 149
  • 20200723_192454.png
    20200723_192454.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 160
I confess to be a massive halo fan. The hype around this game was huge..... And then we got to see it 🤦. Now before anyone says it, yes I know it's a demo but it's certainly not from early development.

I am so so disappointed in the way the game looks. Is this really next gen? Yes it plays a flawless 4k 60 but good god the art style is just no. It's almost cartoonish. Then you throw in a grappling hook and keep the sprint mechanic which nobody liked. So many bad decisions made again. What about the created? There was nothing to even go off. They made it very clear the banished are the bad guys in this one. Did they just write off the previous story line and leave it even though it's labeled as a direct sequel?

I know you can't judge a game before you play it but it will still look and play the same when it releases which is such a shame. I've always wondered what Halo would look like in a more gritty photo realistic art style. Just looks like apex legends mixed with doom and destiny now.

Halo used to be a reason to buy an Xbox. Thanks to 343 it's legacy as a AAA game is in tatters.

Rant over 😆

The artstyle is proper Halo. Nobody wants a gritty Halo. Also I think lots of people like sprint. Grapple hook looks cool too. So can’t really agree with this. It’s back to classic Halo feels.

That's why people have opinions. You don't have to agree with what I think but I also see what they went for, a classic feel but they didnt need to make it look like it as well.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom