Halo Infinite

Does no one play this anymore?

Husky Raids still on the playlist, but they've also brought back Firefights, PvE King of the Hill where you have to defend certain points of a map against increasingly difficult rounds of AI.

Lots of fun and a change of pace from the usual PvP.

This game is great, I've played Halo games for years and I still keep coming back to this, in my eyes the best online shooter available.

This is pretty much the only game I play now, I don't get to much time, kids work etc... when I do get an hour, I'll be on Husky Raids.

I have actually tried some newer and older games, but I always get back to Halo

Agreed. It’s a great MP game and like you say probably the best traditional MP game on the market. And it’s free. Been playing on my steam deck which gives a significant disadvantage with lack of aim assist but still lots of fun. Love firefight.

This is pretty much the only game I play now, I don't get to much time, kids work etc... when I do get an hour, I'll be on Husky Raids.

I have actually tried some newer and older games, but I always get back to Halo

I'll shut up! :D Glad I'm not the only one then.

Played this at the weekend and loved it.

Love the skill based match making, and how tense the team double modes can become. Great seeing some Halo 3 influenced maps, takes me back 16 years 👴

So I am in the process of replaying all the Halo games after binging Seasons 1 & 2 of Halo TV Show.

Went with Reach to start with and have just finished that and what a game it is. Some great levels and it looks bloody good on the Series S & Series X in the Master Chief Collection.
I had forgot about the last level and it was done so well.

Now onto Halo CE, looking forward to playing them all and building up to replaying Infinite, it's going to take me a while but can't wait to get hold of that grapple again.

I only got a few hours into Infinite then gave up, think I was burnt out on open world games when it came along so might have to try it again now.

I only got a few hours into Infinite then gave up, think I was burnt out on open world games when it came along so might have to try it again now.

Well worth trying it again, you don't have to do the Side Missions and can just focus on the main missions. I thought it looked and played so well.

For me I liked that it was open world but not 100+ hours open world. Think you can probably do it all in about 20 hours including the side mission stuff.

So I am in the process of replaying all the Halo games....

Now onto Halo CE, looking forward to playing them all and building up to replaying Infinite, it's going to take me a while but can't wait to get hold of that grapple again.

Think i'm going to do the same after i finish GOW series (replayed 1-3, the original re-master was 'new' to me and Judgement, Tactics, 4 & 5 were all previously unplayed) just finishing 5 and then will play Tactics then i think off to Halo World.

Think i'm going to do the same after i finish GOW series (replayed 1-3, the original re-master was 'new' to me and Judgement, Tactics, 4 & 5 were all previously unplayed) just finishing 5 and then will play Tactics then i think off to Halo World.

I replayed Gears Re-master a while back. Would be great if we got a Marcus Fenix Collection at some point before Gears 6 arrives.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom