Harley Quinn: Birds of Prey (7 February 2020)

Rate me

• Total voters

raigraphixs

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
b9a3a82ebf40a738a96db79b0ca4c5f0.jpeg

Warner Bros. and DC are putting a lot of faith in the release of Suicide Squad later this year—apparently to the point that it’s breaking out Margot Robbie’s Harley Quinn to star in her own movie.

are they not content with upcoming Wonder Woman film

Robbie will not just reprise her role as Harley, but produce the film—and most interestingly, the film won’t really just star Harley Quinn. Instead, the site claims the film will actually revolve around several female heroes and villains from DC’s vast comics pantheon: names like Batgirl and the Birds of Prey (a team of female heroes that typically consists of Black Canary, Huntress, and Barbara Gordon, and has featured multiple other female heroes over the years) are being bandied about.

There’s little more known about the film so far, except for the fact that the undisclosed scriptwriter is female, and that Robbie pushed for the film to happen, having fallen in love with Harley and DC’s female characters while researching the comics for her Suicide Squad role.

http://io9.gizmodo.com/warner-bros-is-working-on-a-harley-quinn-movie-1776920532

Last edited:
Margot Robbie Spoof the ‘American Psycho’ Morning Routine Scene for Vogue

Warning; shower scene

Margot Robbie Spoof the ‘American Psycho’ Morning Routine Scene for Vogue

Warning; shower scene

Certainly wouldn't mind helping out with the spooning ;) is it wrong that i find her more attractive as HQ :D.

With pig tails and the make up I keep thinking it's Anne Hathaway

With me, I shut my eyes and think the wifes HQ:)

I still see her as the annoying teen who invented the shrugalero [emoji53]

Margot Robbie will be producing alongside her LuckyChap Entertainment banner partners Tom Ackerley, Josey McNamara and Sophia Kerr

I guess it makes financial sense as HQ was pretty well received from SS although I enjoyed Joker and Amanda Waller more. A pure HQ film in the vein of Deadpool probably wouldn't be as great, I can see it feeling forced but a movie to flesh out Batgirl, Black Canary etc makes total sense and helps DC expand their CU

It will be better than Halle Berry's Catwoman.

Screenwriter Christina Hodson is scripting the Harley Quinn/Birds of Prey spinoff for Warner Bros. and DC Films,

So it'll be called Harley but really it'll have a wider range of characters in with heroines as well as villains.

Now known as Gotham City Sirens.

Suicide Squad director David Ayer will be working alongside Margot Robbie again as he helms a Gotham City Sirens movie, which will see Harley Quinn teaming up with other "top female villains" from the DC universe. Along with reprising Harley, Robbie is also executive producing. Geneva Robertson-Dworet is tackling the screenplay, while Geoff Johns and Jon Berg will also be producing. For all the non-comic book fans out there, Gotham City Sirens was a series that saw Harley adventuring with Catwoman and Poison Ivy, meaning that their inclusion in the movie is likely, though not confirmed at this time.

David Ayer, Margot Robbie Reteam for All-Female DC Villains Movie 'Gotham City Sirens' (Exclusive)

Will Smith expressed his willingness to join Robbie;
“I’d definitely love to be in it. I love Margot Robbie, I would do, like, anything she wants to do.”-

Will Smith expressed his willingness to join Robbie;
“I’d definitely love to be in it. I love Margot Robbie, I would do, like, anything she wants to do.”-
Who wouldn't?
Well so long as she doesn't want to celebrate International Women's Day, Deadpool style :eek:

CKS9WEPWUAAODVS.jpg

Rumored David Ayer no longer involved with this,
seems both Ayer and Synder being curtailed in DCU, since Joss Whedon joined..

No in the case of Snyder it's the death of his daughter that has curtailed him.

We all know about the tragedy :( i first posted it here, it must play a part, i doubt the Synders would want to give up their positions at DC moving forward, but no reports are using the tragedy as the main reason.

more the harsh criticism of Batman v Superman and moving forward that DC's Geoff Johns wants new direction.

The “girl gang” movie will include Harley Quinn, Black Canary, Huntress, Cassandra Cain and Renee Montoya.

“In addition, TheWrap has learned that the villain in “Birds of Prey” will be a Batman comics villain who has never before appeared on the big screen.”

Will this be any good considering WB\DC are just trying to find the next big thing without any fore thought?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom