Has anybody used Revolut or Boon for contactless payments?

PerfectBlue97

Prominent Member
Reaction score
My Charge 4 has contactless payment support in the device, but really poor support by banks in my country. According to the website I can create an account with either Revolut or Boon and then connect that to my credit card, but I've never heard of either of these companies.

Has anybody here had any experience with either of them?

I use Revolut on my Apple Watch and Google Wear OS Watch all the time. I'm in the UK so your experience may vary depending where you are.

I've just found out that Boon has gone bust. So, I guess that rules that one out.

I use Revolut on my Apple Watch and Google Wear OS Watch all the time. I'm in the UK so your experience may vary depending where you are.

What has your experience been like?

How do they make their money, are there lots of hidden fees involved?

What has your experience been like?

How do they make their money, are there lots of hidden fees involved?
I have been using them for almost 2 years now and it has been mostly flawless. I use it to purchase bits and pieces from foreign currencies, dabble in stocks and crypto currency. Im sure there are small fees each time to transact , but it is usually labelled before you confirm.

I have the standard account which doesnt have a month fee attached as well , but you can get ones that have them and you get better cards with them if you are into that sort of thing and also better perks. I.e more money can be drawn from the ATMs per day.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom