Question HDMI 2.0 Switch (HDR10, 4k@60hz, etc, etc support)

BAADUUMTSS

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone.

Almost two weeks ago, i've bought a Samsung 55Q80T QLED TV, as you know, it has 4 ports of HDMI and i've just the last port with the soundbar HW-Q60T and now i need two more ports, wich a i don't have, for the Nvidia Shield and for other PS4 Pro.

I'm searching for a long time for a HDMI 2.0 Switch that supports all the things without problem (things = HDR10, 4k60hz, etc etc), because it's very important to maintain the HDR10 quality.

Can you guys point me out to a good one without compromises that works flawlessly? Can't decide on wich one to buy with so many available... Is this one even good? Connect 620 UHD 2.0 | HDMI switch 4 inputs / 1 output with HDR support

Thank you all!

This is what I'm using, as my AVR isn't 4k compatible. Had it for a couple of months, and works great with my PC, One X and PS4 Pro.

This is what I'm using, as my AVR isn't 4k compatible. Had it for a couple of months, and works great with my PC, One X and PS4 Pro.

Forgot to say that i'm in Europe, and that with import taxes and everything gets too much expensive...

I got mine off Amazon in the UK, sorry bud, hadn't realised that that was a US listing.

Amazon product ASIN B087JCN28V

I just ordered this today buddy, thanks a lot for your help. After some huge research, this one seemed to be a very good option, with good reviews, it seems to be a HDMI Switch that actually works without losing any image quality and TV specs.

Most welcome mate. I've been very happy with mine, and it saved me from having to change AVR!

Most welcome mate. I've been very happy with mine, and it saved me from having to change AVR!

I was about to buy a receiver, but i won't use it for a soundsystem because i use a soundbar, it would be a bit waste of money... I'm still thinking on it tho.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom