HDMI ARC ISSUE WITH MY NEW MARANTZ SR7013

lenso1

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi
I recently bought a new sr7013 and using it with my LG smart tv and the connection is HDMI ARC. The connecting video and ARC works fine if I don't connect my satalite tv decoder to tv via available HDMI port. Marantz doesn't receive audio from TV after turning off and on the tv if satellite HDMI connected to tv . I'm able get the audio after 3-4 second right after disconnecting satalite tv hdmi. I now disabled my ARC connection and started using optical cable at this moment to overcome this problem. However optical cables don't provide dolby atmos signal from TV.
I need to find out why this is happening. Any previous experience?

Thanks

Does the sat box have HDMI Control? If so then try the setuo with this disengaged on the sat box.

I can only assume it is something to do with the HDMI signal from the sat box that is causing the issue you are having when trying to use ARC with the AV receiver.

Does the sat box have HDMI Control? If so then try the setuo with this disengaged on the sat box.

I can only assume it is something to do with the HDMI signal from the sat box that is causing the issue you are having when trying to use ARC with the AV receiver.
I checked the sat system menus. It doesn’t have HDMI control function. It has only digital signal feature, I turned it off. It didn’t fix the problem. This can be a problem from LG TV?

Are you sure that the AV receiver is set to the TV source when you are wanting to use ARC? Try manually selecting the TV source as opposed to assuming that the AV receiver as automatically switched itself to this source when you launch an app onboard the TV.

It is ARC and It sends audio to marantz when cable tv hdmi removed. It starts working right after 5 sec. with a relay click sound from amp.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom