Help find a song the music video description!!

Can anyone help me with a song been a nightmare an driving me mad for years

the music video starts with an man riding a motocross bike through a static caravan site to park it up at a van an then the Visio is sort of about him an his girlfriend partying drinking an that sort of thing

I no it not much to go on but any help would be great it’s drove me mad for the last 4 years

I am going crazy here trying to find the song but I can’t remember any lyrics.
The whole plot is taking place in some kind of cheap place, strip club or something like that. The girl looks like a exotic, dark haired , belly dancer, and through the whole video she dances and takes her clothes off, leaving her in some tiny silver Brazilian costume, thongs, or something like that. The beat is club- electro dance stuff.Was pretty popular at the time, maybe 10 years ago. By the end of the video camera shows that public are some old men sitting on the chairs and clapping. That’s all I have.
If anyone can help- please do, cause YouTube didn’t help s*it.

Hi guys I am going mad here I can’t find this song anyhwere. The music video description involves a man at a garage fixing his car and then he sees this women walking by and then they go in their car together with the roof down wind blowing in their hair

lol, looking for a music video, in B&W, in desert, music weird?new wave?, dude looks like Gary Busey behind a DJ table, dress in oversize jogging suit, cowboy in front of him w pistol and gunbelt, slim chick dancing, bikini top and shorts, at end Busey dude standing alone in desert while UFO's fly over and away from him,

Hi,
I’m looking for a music video where homeless guy walks down the street and in the meantime other guy is fighting in his apartment with his girlfriend. She throws out his suit and car keys and this homeless guy finds it and put on the suit and drives away with the girl.
Do you have any idea?
Thanks!

There is a song that I can't remember the name of but I remember the music video vividly. The music video takes place at a children's park, where two men drop off their boys. The two boys become fixated on a girl and sing to her and make her pick which on she wants to be with. The little girl is blonde. One of the boys has dark brown hair and glasses while, shorter. The other boy was tall and thin with a plaid shirt on. If anyone know this song, PLEASE LET ME KNOW! -- Thank you!

the black keys - tighten up? possibly - girl is different but the rest seems to match :)

Cheers.
f

i am looking for a song b a woman with just one name. like moby or something. she is blond and sings the whole song in a garage while she walks towards the camera. its an old song. guess 80s or 90s

i am looking for a song b a woman with just one name. like moby or something. she is blond and sings the whole song in a garage while she walks towards the camera. its an old song. guess 80s or 90s
sorry guys. almost all the infomation was wrong.

Hi,
I am looking for a song going back a good 15 years ago.
I know I loved the song but have forgotten it.
The video was a black male wearing a white suit and a top hat on a motorbike past a billboard heading into town,

I am looking for a song. I think it was country. Its been probably twenty years ago. But in the end it has a girl and boy standing on the porch and she looks back at her father and he like disappears.

I could use help with one! Honestly I'm not sure if it was technically a music video, but I remember an animated vid that had a song playing over it with no dialogue. It featured a young woman and man who flee a metropolis into the outskirts. What really sticks out in my memory is the two looking back at the city and just screaming at it in frustration. I think the whole message is escaping the busyness and stress of life, tired of it all. It really struck a cord when I was younger and I'd love to see it again. I don't think it's too old, maybe early 2010's?? If anyone could tell me it would make my day!

Hey guys, I need your help. This was a korean song, but not from one of the bigger groups. The song had to do with rape or abuse and in the video there was a girl in a yellow dress in the cityscape who was crying. I remember listening to this song back in 2012-2013, if that helps.

Help! Not sure what song it is but this video has been in my head for ages and I just want to see it again. It starts in black and white and I believe it is a little girl and she meets these adults that are in color and eventually joins them and all the black and white people want her to stay with them. I'm pretty sure it is sung by a girl.

Hey guys looking for one here also. Video is an underground fight club with women fighter brawling. Rock song. Think the main woman in it is a red head. Pretty sure it’s late 2000s early 2010s. Please help
Could it be The band Dead Sara, Song Lemon Scent ??

I've had about three notes from a song stuck in my head for years but I can't remember the name of it. The song is from around 2008-2012 and is a rock/pop feel. The music video takes place in a city with organized choreography with a bunch of people dancing in the street in business suits. The dancing centers around two people primarily, a man and a woman, both also in professional attire. That's all I've got. Help?
I think it is
Finger Eleven - Paralyzer

It’s an emotional song, acoustic (think Damien rice, hozier, Dermot Kennedy type) all I remember about the music video is there is a woman dressed in period drama (uk) type clothes, I could have sworn it was the actress who played Caitlin stark, and she’s crying on the top of a cliff. Not bawling but looking at the camera with tears coming down her face.

thanks in advanced
Makes me think of Eurythmics - Here Comes the Rain Again

I am going crazy for a year just because I cant find the song. I only remember some parts from the clip of the song. It is a musical band song. Three guys are singing, I guess. There are three girls in the clip. They are dancing in different places. One of them is in front of a car. One of them is on sand in a place kind of desert. Bust most of like ut is in a countryside. They are riding horses sometimes. That's all I can remember. I watched it about 4 years ago. Please help

This is honestly my last hope I’ve been looking for the name of a teenage pop singer I can only remember the video of him at a log cabin with a white jacket on he had blonde hair I think he might have been a one hit wonder

I'm looking for a song I think late 90s early 2000. 3 guys in spandex wrapped in ribbons blue red green i belive. Kinda techno. They break florescent light bulbs then the end i bright light and glitter falls down.anyone got a guess on what video that is?

hi guys i am going insane i have been trying to find a song i used to listen to where in the begin a person falls from the sky onto a car (posibly a alien or robot type thing) somewhere between 2011 and 2015

Hello
Looking for a YouTube music video. Don't have much info.

It's a white guy, blue eyed, blonde hair. It is a romantic song by a lesser known artist. I believe he's retired now. Some portion of the video has a girl in the rain. The song is in English. I think the guy is wearing a darkish suit.

I think I came across it listening to Ssm Smith's "Writing's On The Wall" but not 100% sure. The song is something like Smith's song or along those lines.

Thanks!

Looking for a music video.

A little girl(young maybe teenager) is singing while on a swing in a backyard at night about missing/losing someone.

Hello.
Looking for this song for some time..
Its a couple running through the woods, a guy with black hair and the woman with lighter hair maybe,they sing in french very calmly,they sing together, i have see this clip araound 2011-2013 it didnt appear to be much older than the 2000s. the guy wore all black and the girl seem folk singer like.thats all i remember unfortunately.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom