Help me choose a TV please!

whatwentwr0ng

Novice Member
Reaction score
I've read through a couple of threads but it's confused things further by throwing a couple more options into the mix!

I'm looking for a 55/58" for around £750, my first choice was the TX-58GX800B however after ready a couple of these forums im not sure.

Other notable choices.

RU800, XG9505, XF9005, Q70/80R.

Mostly watch movies/ series but i hate motion stutter! so any recommendations would be helpful.

Hisense U8B followed by Samsung RU8000 are the best value right now.

There's a bit in the special mention section of the guide above that talks about the GX800.

Other TVs you are considering are in a different price range and should only be considered if you have want to pay more money for better HDR.

Thanks for the reply however you do say there are better tv available rather than the Panasonic gx800 for the price but the hisense h8 is around £800 but the GX has been £600. Is it worth the price difference?

Thanks for the reply however you do say there are better tv available rather than the Panasonic gx800 for the price but the hisense h8 is around £800 but the GX has been £600. Is it worth the price difference?
The Hisense 55U8B is priced at 600 right now whilst the Panasonic 58GX800 is 800.

At the same price the HIsense is the better TV, if you happen to have different prices.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom