Help me to decide which 43-50inch TV to buy on Black Friday for up to £350

smotiram

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi there.

I am looking for a new TV for my room. I sit approximately 2-2.5m away from where the tv will sit and quite simply I am looking for the best I can get in the budget I have provided above.

Uses for my tv. Stream 4k content via netflix & amazon prime and playing my switch. That's largely it.

Would appreciate any and all advice. Happy black friday!

Hisense 50B7500 bang on your budget.

This would probably be my choice for that budget:
Richer Sounds is a great choice for the 6 year guarante too!

Hisense 50B7500 bang on your budget.

I saw that thread and had a look through. came to the same conclusion as you but was a little bit apprehensive given I don't really know this particular persons credentials? If you do, please let me know.

The point of this thread was to take a more broad spectrum of what people thought.

for 50", there's a clear winning choice in my mind
Hisense 50B7500

go Richer Sound for 6 year guarantee. if it breaks after 6 years, still only cost £58/ year lol
cheaper than insurance some places ask for on electrical

for 50", there's a clear winning choice in my mind
Hisense 50B7500

go Richer Sound for 6 year guarantee. if it breaks after 6 years, still only cost £58/ year lol
cheaper than insurance some places ask for on electrical

What are your thoughts on a 43 inch?

I saw that thread and had a look through. came to the same conclusion as you but was a little bit apprehensive given I don't really know this particular persons credentials? If you do, please let me know.

The point of this thread was to take a more broad spectrum of what people thought.
I'm no professional if that's what you are asking. I am just a forum user and moderator who took the time to compile a list of what I believe to be best buys.

The Samsung models are missing from most sections for good reason. I can't be sure which panel comes on them, so therefore its hard to recommend them against competition.

At other sizes, such as 50" where we do know they come with VA type panels, its easier to recommend.

The information I have sources is from professional reviews on each TV, specifications from manufacturers websites and user experience from others here on the forum.

I have been helping people research and buy TVs here on AVF for 3 or 4 years now, so I have had plenty of time to study when I see a good or a bad deal or not, or which TVs are best avoided compared to not. I also have a good idea what TVs are better value than others.

For a 43" model, if you don't need wide viewing angles. I'd recommend looking at Hisense, who offer much better overall TVs in this segment of the market, for a lot less money. You may have already seen he B7500 and B7100 mentioned in the guide.

I'm no professional if that's what you are asking. I am just a forum user and moderator who took the time to compile a list of what I believe to be best buys.

The Samsung models are missing from most sections for good reason. I can't be sure which panel comes on them, so therefore its hard to recommend them against competition.

At other sizes, such as 50" where we do know they come with VA type panels, its easier to recommend.

The information I have sources is from professional reviews on each TV, specifications from manufacturers websites and user experience from others here on the forum.

I have been helping people research and buy TVs here on AVF for 3 or 4 years now, so I have had plenty of time to study when I see a good or a bad deal or not, or which TVs are best avoided compared to not. I also have a good idea what TVs are better value than others.

For a 43" model, if you don't need wide viewing angles. I'd recommend looking at Hisense, who offer much better overall TVs in this segment of the market, for a lot less money. You may have already seen he B7500 and B7100 mentioned in the guide.

Wow thanks for your time replying to my thread. Thats good to know and feel more comfortable with your recommendations. I think I'm going to go ahead with the Hisense 7500 in either 43 or 50in.

For someone that is roughly 2m away from their screen, what size would you suggest?

Wow thanks for your time replying to my thread. Thats good to know and feel more comfortable with your recommendations. I think I'm going to go ahead with the Hisense 7500 in either 43 or 50in.

For someone that is roughly 2m away from their screen, what size would you suggest?
2m is a good comfortable viewing distance from even a 55" TV for most people, so going bigger is probably a good idea if you can fit it.

Not just that, but bigger TVs are better value for money. The B7500 isn't that much cheaper at 43" to 50"!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom