Help please?

Emmywoo

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hello!

Please can anyone throw suggestions and recommendations at me for a small 32” TV. I thought I had found a winner (LG 32LM6300PLA) the reviews were good on the shop’s website, I then googled only to read motion rate was poor which would be a problem.

ideally it needs to be £200 or less.
suitable for a 5 year old.
parental controls
good motion rate (will often be used for dance videos).
HDMI
USB (desirable, not essential).

Many thanks

32" models now are bottom range models, much the same as 43" and in most circumstances 50" models. Motion on these TVs will be average. There's not much you can do about that regardless of which TV you go for.

The model you chose in the LG should be fine, it will be using an IPS type panel which will have less blur than other TVs using VA type panels and it has the most comprehensive smart platform too.

Not only that, LG release new model lines each year still at 32", the same can't be said for Samsung and Sony.

I think every TV comes with USB ports now, but file format support may be poor direct on TVs.

Parental controls are available too, see: Locking & Unlocking TV, programmes and apps on LG Smart TV

Oh dear, I'm quite behind the times so it seems! Thank you for the detailed explanation and speedy reply, that’s very helpful!
I’m sure daughter would love a bigger TV however the room she will be using it in isn’t all that big ;).
Thank you again

Oh dear, I'm quite behind the times so it seems! Thank you for the detailed explanation and speedy reply, that’s very helpful!
I’m sure daughter would love a bigger TV however the room she will be using it in isn’t all that big ;).
Thank you again

Hi. if you can get to a richer sounds shop, they may be able to demo one for you? I found them very helpful...

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom