Question Help pls :Hisense 43 inch 2019 model, randomly loses HDMI signal Hisense H43B7300UK

Does everyone still download and update their firmware from the French site even though the HSSO code on the label is different to the code on the actual TV? The HSSO code on my label is different to the one shown in the PDF so am not sure if the firmware will work?

But the one from the French site is older than the current one direct from Hisense, a quick call and they would email it to you.

Alternatively, if anyone knows a suitable free place to upload the latest firmware, I'd be happy to upload it for people to download.

But the one from the French site is older than the current one direct from Hisense, a quick call and they would email it to you.

Alternatively, if anyone knows a suitable free place to upload the latest firmware, I'd be happy to upload it for people to download.

Sorry I meant the firmware for my TV which is the 43B7500. I still need to check which firmware my actual TV is on though

PS please note if updating to the K0113 update for your hisense TV , freeview for me would not work, that is because the Firmware is for Germany, so you need to go into settings language and locations settings and set to UK for Freeview to work.
Hi. I bought a Hisense tv - H55B7100UK, maybe last Nov/Dec. It’s worked perfectly but now the HDMI signal sign pops up periodically.
Glad I saw your post, as I’ll contact them tomoz and see if the firmware you mentioned worked.
i take it, your problem went away?

Well, I did two things at the same time, I updated to the latest firmware (make sure you set County in settings to UK or freeview won't work) but I also changed my hdmi cable for a 4k cable from Amazon, that I had attached to my pc, so if you find your situation continues after the firmware update then I recommend a new HDMI cable too, I shall add the link in my next post.

Here is the link to the HDMI cable.

Since doing the firmware update and the HDMI cable change... No issues.

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Okay. I was just checking on Amazon for 4K HDMI’s. But I’ve swapped out every cable. I’ve gotten a 4k bt box, so I’d have thought that would be sufficient. But you never know.
I’ve got 3HDMI cables connected and it does it on any source.

Mine was the same, all hdmi ports, random signal lost, it got to the point where I was going to be taking the TV back for a refund, it was totally spoiling my viewing.. A real pain, the firmware they can email to you, put it on a USB stick, I think I used fat32 for the format, but you might find in NTFS format works too, the update was a very recent update file, 100 percent no issues since, I've used my nvidia shield tv set to 4k output to watch various movies, lots of Netflix, not once as the no signal issue appeared, previously it was frequent.

If you don't have a USB stick, they will offer to send you one in the post for free.

I'd say the Hisense customer service over the phone was great... Give them a call update the TV... I found I had to re enter all my app passwords, I think WiFi was still there, so be ready to re-setup your TV.

If you have your colours set, make notes of all your settings, as they will all default back to the original settings.

I took photos of mine, made it quick and easy to put it all back to how I liked it.

Freeview requires you to set the county setting on the TV to UK, if not, freeview will not find any feeds.

Don't forget to set the HDMI ports to advanced or whatever they call it, for it to work correctly with 4k, as it will default to standard mode after you update the firmware.

Last edited:
Thanks for all of the info. I’ll give them a call at 9. Can’t find ther serial number though, as I’ve got the tv mounted on the wall. Hopefully we can get around it.

I received a USB Firmware Upgrade from Hisense for my H43B7500 yesterday, I didn’t notice what version it was but as soon as it installed I was then prompted to download another version. My current version is now K0117 and the lip sync issues in iPlayer etc seem to have been resolved.

The only other obvious difference is there is now a search function within the AppsNow store. There also seems to be quite a few more apps in the TV section however, most of them don’t seem to be in English.

However, this version still seems buggy, when in AppsNow it often locks up with a spinning circle on screen and the only way to resolve it is to unplug the TV from the wall in order to be able to use AppsNow.

Did the update fix the HDMI issue for you?
Hello, sorry for the late reply.
Not exactly, I rang them up, which they were very good btw. But I had the latest firmware, which I think was k117 or something like that, so all they could do was offer advice.
As I had 3 hdmi’s connected to the tv, they suggested having one connected at a time, to see which one was causing an issue.
I was using a Raspberry Pi on the tv, which when not in use, the power was cut to it but since removing that, the issue lessened and I think it may have stopped tbh as I’ve completely forgot about the issue.
Very strange, as the Pi looks to be the issue but with no power, how could it be. All seems fine for now but I’ll not worry as the Hisense customer service was brilliant.
Thanks to this thread and to the help received.

Hi can somone upload the K0117 firmware so I can install it on my TV. I have some issues with the Bluetooth cutting in and out. I know it's not interfering with anything. Wondering if the firmware may resolve this.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom