KristianMarkus

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I have just bought an used AVR-2312 and are having some trouble setting it up...

The problem seems to be that the previous owner has been using some sort of «quick select» program, which the reciever is still using. Because of this, I can not switch between the different HDMI-inputs in the way that I am used to, aswell as I am having trouble connecting to my router.

Do I have to reset it? In that case; how?
Thanks.

Attachments

• 27D204C8-0150-48C7-B1BE-23E1E0A304AF.jpeg
    27D204C8-0150-48C7-B1BE-23E1E0A304AF.jpeg
    489.8 KB · Views: 455
There is the AVS forum as well as AVF and they have parallel threads also with lots of useful info. Search for
The **OFFICIAL** Denon AVR-XX12 Model Owner's Thread

Towards the top of the remote you will see rectangular buttons marked 1, 2, 3. These are your quick select buttons. Have your HDMI feeds into the same ones and you can still select your inputs. You can rename them in the set up menu. You can also assign optical inputs to the quick select as well. I had a 2310 and it's a pretty easy set up as it is with all Denon receivers. Go into the set up under audio and look for input assign and follow the links under that part of the menu.

GUI%20InputAssign_X25E3_DRDZILsxpavggi.png

Just do a factory reset, there will be an option buried in the menus somewhere. Use the manual if you can't find it.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom