Question Hisense 43B7500 - PS5?

Nofunbrad

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hello everybody,

Hope you're all doing well. Due to some unfortunate circumstances I've now lost my main TV.

I'm looking at getting a decent one for my ps5 to tide me over for a year or so and I just saw that Hisense 43B7500(2019) was reviewed pretty favourably here due to the HDR performance.

How would this TV perform for the ps5? I know it doesn't have hdmi 2.1 but in all honesty I don't really expect many games to be 120fps except maybe CoD and Gran Turismo, I'm not competitive so this doesn't really phase me too much.

If it helps I can get the B7500 for £300

Welcome to the forum! Hope you are doing well too @Nofunbrad and sorry to hear about your TV.

The B7500 is certainly a good acquisition at that price, it would make for a good stop gap TV if you are happy with its use of a VA type panel:

As for next gen gaming, well any TV will work with the new consoles, but the difference is with HDR and HDMI VRR. Cheaper, smaller TVs do not pack any HDR hardware, so HDR is very, very poor. They also don't have any advance features like variable frame rate technology. But you'll see in my recent guide here that you need to step up to larger, more expensive models to tick those boxes.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom