Hisense 55B7500 - Best Bang for the Buck - Settings / Custom Dolby Vision / Lip sync / All Problems

My 6 year old 40" Samsung UE40F6400 TV died yesterday so have ordered this as a replacement. Does anyone know what screws are needed to wall mount this?
To answer my own post just in case it helps someone else I used M6 screws which were 16mm in length

I think I'm going to order one of these today. I currently have a 2018 bravia and I've grown to hate it passionately. This seems to offer decent hdr for a good price from what I've read.

Hi guys, i was having incredibly bad lip sync issues, no matter what picture settings and audio settings i used with the fire tv stick, fine on all other tvs, i reached out to hisense who said there is a newer firmware which should fix the issue, so they have emailed me it im gonna try it later today see if it helps. If any luck or anyone wants the newer firmware version ill upload it for you

I was on the most recent update according to the tv, but not hisense.

With lip sync now on 5 the sound looks to be perfect on the tv, the firmware update looks to have helped. Its about 500mb, ill happily upload if anyone else wants a try

Last edited:
"they force you either Dolby Vision bright or dark" I have the same issue, cant adjust picture settings in HDR and these two settings are both pretty poor without further adjustment. Is there a work around to gain access to the expert picture settings in HDR?

Anyone knows if color banding / depth issues is something they can fix or at least dramatically enhance via firmware update?

We got here a new Hisense made Toshiba TV U7950 with this issue. The TV has dolby vision, HDR10, HDR10+ and WCG. Direct Led with VA panel. $750 model, 55".

Here's the test video, you may also run and share your results:

Sample attached:

Attachments

• IMG_20200216_113611.jpg
    IMG_20200216_113611.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_20200216_113459.jpg
    IMG_20200216_113459.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:
Hi, rather than start another thread I thought I would post here.

I'm having flickering issues while watching Netflix via the TV, black screen flashing.

Has anyone had this issue or got a cure for this.
Only seems to happen on Netflix

Cheers

Hi, rather than start another thread I thought I would post here.

I'm having flickering issues while watching Netflix via the TV, black screen flashing.

Has anyone had this issue or got a cure for this.
Only seems to happen on Netflix

Cheers

I also have this, I connected via Ethernet and it has helped but not cured it...it’s my only real problem with this set.
Seems like it only happens with Dolby vision on Netflix though. Everything else is fine

I also have this, I connected via Ethernet and it has helped but not cured it...it’s my only real problem with this set.
Seems like it only happens with Dolby vision on Netflix though. Everything else is fine

Had Dolby Vision flickering as crazy via WiFi and Toshiba sent me firmware patch which fixed it, but it's a pre release patch, so you may want try Hisense support for a patch to fix it.

Yeah mine is connected via Ethernet cable.

It was doing it on 'Mindhunter' for sure

Yeah mine is connected via Ethernet cable.

It was doing it on 'Mindhunter' for sure
Need to try and get hold of this new firmware update...I really hope that cures it.
All the other little niggles I can live with because for the money the picture is fantastic

Currently considering this TV as it's reduced to £379 in John Lewis, and therefore seems like even better bang for the buck! Somewhat concerned about the reported lip-sync issues, but as I'll be watching all my content via separate sources through an AV receiver, I assume that I shouldn't encounter the same issues, as I'm not relying on both the sound and picture from the TVs own apps (which is where I assume the sync issue occurs)?

Hi guys, i was having incredibly bad lip sync issues, no matter what picture settings and audio settings i used with the fire tv stick, fine on all other tvs, i reached out to hisense who said there is a newer firmware which should fix the issue, so they have emailed me it im gonna try it later today see if it helps. If any luck or anyone wants the newer firmware version ill upload it for you

I was on the most recent update according to the tv, but not hisense.

With lip sync now on 5 the sound looks to be perfect on the tv, the firmware update looks to have helped. Its about 500mb, ill happily upload if anyone else wants a try
Hi,

How did you get on with the new firmware? Would love to try it. Thanks

Hi guys,
With de new firmware update my ssiptv app stopped working, when i open i just see a black screen. I already try reinstall but stay the same.
Any have de same problem?

Purchased the H43B7500UK yesterday and have spent the evening and this morning getting it set up on a wall in the bedroom, though in fairness not much needed done. The picture settings right out of the box are quite good and didn't really need tweaking for me. The built in apps all work perfectly (and Disney+ is a possibility in the near future according to their support), the OS is quick and had plenty of options too. Love that the remote has buttons for Netflix, Prime Video and YouTube on it to save you having to go into the home menu to find them.

I have two satellite connections for 28.2E and 19.2E and have the 19.2E one connected up as a test (and for free uncensored music videos 24/7 on MTV Germany!) and was surprised and very happy to discover that you can set up a favourites list that incorporates terrestrial and satellite in one, so browsing your TV Guide it shows all channels from all sources at the same time with full 7 day EPG and when watching TV you can simply switch between channels, regardless of input method, using the channel up/down buttons! Something high end TV's from certain manufacturers don't even offer and require you to do a lot of button presses to flick between one or the other.

Have to say, for the price I paid I'm quite happy with this TV and its features and am considering buying another for a different room.

Anyone still have lip sync issues I have been talking to hisense and they say they have done loads of test at head office and could reproduce the issues and that problem down to ISP which it not.

I've seen several reviews of the B7500, and some say it's an edge lit model, and some say it's direct lit. Can anyone confirm which it is? I've looked at the Hisense website and it doesn't say. Seems an amazing price if it's a direct lit model.

I've seen several reviews of the B7500, and some say it's an edge lit model, and some say it's direct lit. Can anyone confirm which it is? I've looked at the Hisense website and it doesn't say. Seems an amazing price if it's a direct lit model.

I have this and the picture is truly amazing but not great from an acute angle.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom