Question Hisense Firmware Help! H50M3300 - Hisense I1207 Firmware

BBritcliffe

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am wondering if someone can help with a Hisense H50M3300 Firmware upgrade? Turns out that I require an upgrade as I am still not on the newest one for my TV. I contacted Hisense and got told as I am out of warranty they can not give me the file and to "Search online" for it...

Does anyone have a copy of firmware I1207 for H50M3300 Please?

Hi
Didn't you post on the other thread that you received a FW update last week?
What are you currently on?

Hi I did receive one last week but unfortunately has caused some really bad affects. I received for some reason an update which wasn't for my region.. I received update G1003. I contacted Hisense and asked why some of my settings where removed and they said that I should have received I1207 by now and not G1003 for my system.

Ah. Ok. Surprised at the nomenclature of those updates as Hisense follow a certain naming.
It goes on initial letter
K-2020
J-2019
I-2018 etc
Next 4 digits are month and day.
G1003 would indicate 3rd October 2016. How on earth did that one come up? Is this a set you've had for a while?

I have had it since August 2017. I had an update out of the blue a while ago which activated HDR thought fantastic but then looked awful shortly after.. then got this update last week! out the blue so on here and contacted hisense, who just said this new update is actually an old update and I needed to gain the other firmware (H1110 or I1207) to get HDR to work correctly I need to get the firmwares in the right order and somehow this one got pumped out to me by “mistake” but Hisense can not help further as it’s out of warranty and should use a search engine to find the firmware i need!

so not only did the system mess the TV up, there is no way to revert it other than a firmware find.

The french website links no longer work which probably would have been my saving grace.

That's what I was wondering. It's ridiculous of Hisense to try and fob you off, claiming they cannot help as it's out of warranty when it's obviously their fault if they have a system in place pushing out retrospective firmware.
Looking at the date it could very well be an original firmware.
How do their servers still have that on and point sets towards it. I would say that it's a screw up by them.

That's what I was wondering. It's ridiculous of Hisense to try and fob you off, claiming they cannot help as it's out of warranty when it's obviously their fault if they have a system in place pushing out retrospective firmware.
Looking at the date it could very well be an original firmware.
How do their servers still have that on and point sets towards it. I would say that it's a screw up by them.

It is a massive screw up. But can not even help me to rectify it! Do you know if there is anywhere that may have the Firmware i require to download it? I have checked here and looks like the links are obselete/dead links now :(

I don't I'm afraid. Only hope may be that either someone on here that had a FW sent out on a stick may still have it buried in a drawer somewhere(if they haven't reused and overwritten it)
Have you tried disconnecting the set from everything, leaving it completely powered down and doing a complete factory reset?

I have managed to find the H1110 Update and that then prompted for the L1207. I am going to put this here for anyone else and for future refernece if anyone requires it for the H50M3300.

H1110 Update can be found
here, after updating to H1110 minutes after will prompt for L1207

please try to help me
I have hisense 50B7101UW I got it in Senegal and it not supported in israel I really need
Hisense Firmware for israel , I heard that the Australian is for israel where can I get it

Was amazed to get an update for this tv last night. It's updated to K0303. Said something about an update to Freeview and other fixes. Anyone know what the othe fixes are ? Hopefuly, they have fixed the sound drop problem but I'm not holding my breath

Regards to all, JT

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom