Hisense H55U7AUK 4K TV Review & Comments

I just came on to ask the exact same question about Amazon Prime 4K. Did you manage to sort it mate? Only just got the TV so hope 4K Prime is possible.
I have found it, you have to scroll down the menu until you get to uhd prime and then you get Grand tour and other stuff. Looks very impressive!

HDR is over rated in my opinion. I've got this on back order for the kids room so hoping I/they wont be disappointed.

Hello guys! I just got the tv an it's really good for the price. The only downside for me is that it is really dim. Even after some calibration I did from a YouTube video you have to be on dynamic mode to see all the details (netflix content 4k and hdr).

Not had a problem with brightness on mine, I think its great.

Only problem I had was the set losing wireless connection and giving the message "the wireless module is not inserted" error which was a pain in the bum. I've seen a few comments online about this but not much which is surprising. Hisense tech support suggested resetting the TV which is a PITA but that only fixes it temporarily. Hisense really need to issue the firmware update to fix this. Luckily I found a workaround online.

Has anyone else had this problem?

I am still trying to find the right setting for my liking. I take back what I said about the brightness, I was comparing my tv with a samsung nu8xxx series that costs like 3 times more. I bought mine for 480€ on a Christmas deal. It retails for 700€ here in Greece. I am very happy with mine.

Hi, One of the reasons I chose this TV was the 4k upscaling. My blu-ray player upscales but my receiver only has 1080p passthrough so I was hoping the TV doing the upscaling would solve my problem. I can see no setting on any menus. Is this something the TV does automatically? I have the receiver plugged into the ARC HDMI socket and the player into the reciever to get the HD audio formats such as DolbyTrueHD.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom