Question Hisense U7QF - Best Settings (Especially for Motion)

Knoppers

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
first off I'm a total newbie when it comes to the technical aspects of TV's so I hope one of you can help me find the best settings for my new Hisense 50U7QF. I have to be honest, I am incredibly disappointed in the viewing experience especially because of the terrible motion display, particularly in sport programs. Watching football on this TV feels like torture. Is there any way I can improve the motion smoothness with some adjustment of the settings? Also general settings and calibration help to improve colors and stuff would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Hey guys,
first off I'm a total newbie when it comes to the technical aspects of TV's so I hope one of you can help me find the best settings for my new Hisense 50U7QF. I have to be honest, I am incredibly disappointed in the viewing experience especially because of the terrible motion display, particularly in sport programs. Watching football on this TV feels like torture. Is there any way I can improve the motion smoothness with some adjustment of the settings? Also general settings and calibration help to improve colors and stuff would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Is it that bad really as after reading the review here was thinking of getting one myself

It is really bad imo. There are other reviews that are a lot more critical of the motion display but unfortunately I only saw them after buying the TV. Quite ironic, that the official TV of the Euro 2020 is so bad at displaying football. But could just be due to bad settings as well.

Last edited:
Have you tried enabling Game Mode? It doesn't work on all sources, but it may help. If not, try Custom for the Ultra Smooth Motion - try 2 or 3 for judder and 5 for blur. It is what it is really, unfortunately.

Hey
Did A20s suggest help ? Ordered the same Tv and I am curious to know if this problem can be fixed (haven’t received it yet). If you turn off Motion Smooth then everything is ok ?

How did you get on, after reading about all the motion probs turned me of hisense, but when I started looking at other tvs seems all TVs have it 😭

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom