Honest Thief (TBC) directed by Mark Williams

raigraphixs

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
thief.jpg

Liam Neeson
& Kate Walsh star in $30m action-thriller Honest Thief, directed by Ozark series creator Mark Williams.

Jeffrey Donovan, Jai Courtney and Anthony Ramos also star.

The pic about career bank robber Tom Carter (Neeson) who meets the love his life in Annie (Walsh), a worker at the front desk of a storage facility where he hid $7M in stolen loot. They fall head over heels, and he resolves to wipe the slate clean by turning himself in. When the case is turned over to a crooked FBI agent, everything becomes more dangerous and difficult.

Last edited:
After the absolutely dismal Cold Pursuit tanked I thought it might have been the last we saw of Neeson in this kind of role.
This looks very generic and I love Ozark.

"I'm too old to make any more Taken movies"
"What if we make you a bank robber"
"I'm in"

Liam with a gun, could be 99% of Liam's movies

658.jpg

Notice this is coming to imax in a couple of weeks.

The sequel has apparently given the go ahead already... It's called "Dishonest Thief"

Cheers.;)

Typical Neeson fodder, though considerably more entertaining than his most recent efforts. It’s absolute bunkum, but often (unintentionally) funny and Jai Courtney is rather good in a villainous role. Hard to believe this nonsense is from the creator of Ozark though.
6/10

Typical Neeson fodder, though considerably more entertaining than his most recent efforts. It’s absolute bunkum, but often (unintentionally) funny and Jai Courtney is rather good in a villainous role. Hard to believe this nonsense is from the creator of Ozark though.
6/10

Enjoyable, and Courtney is fine in his antagonist role.

Liam still has a particular set of skills.

Simple & effective thriller
6.5/10

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom