How to fix audio delay on my TCL 50EP660 via optical output to my receiver?

JimmyJaxxon

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I encounter an audio delay when connecting my TCL 50EP660 via optical output to my receiver (simple Hi-Fi receiver without HDMI). The receiver mode is set to stereo.
The source is a normal cable tv channel. A playback through the internal speaker of the tv are in sync with the video.

Any idea, what I can do?
Thank you very much for any help.

Best regards
JJ

Hello,

I encounter an audio delay when connecting my TCL 50EP660 via optical output to my receiver (simple Hi-Fi receiver without HDMI). The receiver mode is set to stereo.
The source is a normal cable tv channel. A playback through the internal speaker of the tv are in sync with the video.

Any idea, what I can do?
Thank you very much for any help.

Best regards
JJ

In settings audio is there not a lip synch adjustment option. (STAR SYMBOL - 3RD FROM THE LEFT) ? There usually is on Android TV kit.

The TV will take longer to process the video. So you need to delay the AUDIO to match the TV VIDEO.

There is an option to delay the audio (positive and negative values), but: This sets it individually for one (TV) channel only and not in general. Additionally, the normal TV audio out of its own speaker become out of sync.
My idea was, to use both: TV speaker output as kind of a center and additionally my stereo out of my receiver.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom