Huawei Mate 20 Pro Smartphone Review & Comments

9 References found relating to iphone in a piece about an Android phone?

Is a phone I am considering next.

Since basically every single phone that has come out since the iPhone X has blatantly ripped off almost every aspect of the design, it's not unrealistic to expect that people will compare devices against what is, effectively, the benchmark.

Since basically every single phone that has come out since the iPhone X has blatantly ripped off almost every aspect of the design, it's not unrealistic to expect that people will compare devices against what is, effectively, the benchmark.

As a long time Android based user I read reviews and would like to see that product compared to other Android based phones for me to be able to understand the review more as I have no interest in iPhone what-so-ever and cannot even begin to understand how this and that would compare.
It's like always being a Porsche owner and reading reviews for the 996 and it is peppered with comparisons to a Nissan GTR of which would mean nothing more to me that perhaps the reviewer having a lean towards the GTR rather than the thing being reviewed.

I'll ask a mate at work how my next Android purchase compares to his iPhone next time I'm looking for an upgrade.

Blatant rip off :rotfl:

Purchased this phone on a black friday special, upgraded from a P20.

A great phone, battery life is excellent (I can manage two "quieter" days without recharging) and EMUI is pretty familiar to me now (with a P20 and Honor 8 before this). Camera so far has also proven its self to be excellent.

I've had the phone since release day (26th Oct) and still have no complaints.

I've no problem with Emui, I don't really see why it's often seen as a bad thing, touchwiz on Samsung (which I had from 2011 to this) was not any better or worse. I'd imagine vanilla android to be best of course.

The camera and battery are definitely the highlights. I'm not a fan of notches, but after an evening of using the phone you no longer notice it's there.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom