Huawei MediaPad M5 Lite alternative ?

Fe_man2000

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I am looking for a new tablet and I like the Huawei MediaPad M5 Lite 10.1 which I can find for £200. I am not gaming much so this looks like a reasonably good tablet but can anyone suggest if there is an alternative for the same price or less - the samsung tab a 10.1 looks good at the same price

Also if anyone has either of these are you happy with your wash ?

Usage - camera not important, games - a few light ones - all the normal browsing and netflix (using headphones) battery life prefer longer. screen size 10 inch prefered

EDIT - it looks like its the Huawei MediaPad M5 Lite 10.1 vs Samsung Tab A 10.1 (2019)

anyone want to way in on which I should get ?
Cheers

Last edited:
Costco have a Lenovo M10 plus 2nd gen for £149 online, no idea if it’s any good.

Edit lol just looked on YouTube for reviews, not recommended, sorry.

Last edited:
Costco have a Lenovo M10 plus 2nd gen for £149 online, no idea if it’s any good.

Edit lol just looked on YouTube for reviews, not recommended, sorry.

I just purchased this Lenovo..... With the deletion of crap and a little adjustment, brilliant! Only negative I can add is at the time of posting this, I cannot find a case....... So far!

Just my opinion......

Ice

I just purchased this Lenovo..... With the deletion of crap and a little adjustment, brilliant! Only negative I can add is at the time of posting this, I cannot find a case....... So far!

Just my opinion......

Ice

you’re opinion will be worth more than mine, I only noticed it on Costco and thought that looks good.

you’re opinion will be worth more than mine, I only noticed it on Costco and thought that looks good.

For the money is brilliant value....I had to dump a load of crap installed from Lenovo.. Then switch of the loudness enhancement in the audio menu..... It did the opposite, stupid!

I installed a volume booster from Google play and then set the fonts to my liking.... Brilliant tablet for the money. Screen is super sharp....... And for an old fart like me that matters.
Ice

Thanks that a good recommendation - I notice the battery is a bit small, but it looks like a contender.

So far with some video watching and weekly work stuff, some music... I'm getting about 2 days and I recharged@29%>......

I think honestly did the money is good value.....

Ice

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom